*First PC Grow~Chrystal(WWxNL)*

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by herbalthumb, May 29, 2010.

1. Hi GC hows is burnin lol well I've been here for a while and Im finally starting my first all organic grow. Ive got me a 26" tall pc tower im growin in with 4 23w, 65k CFL's and 4 23w, 27k for flowering obviously lol. After all my research Im deciding Im goin with the SCRoG method along with topping. I bought Chrystal Feminized seeds from Nirvana and Im currently using Roots Organic by Aurora and planning to use there line of nutrients in about 2 weeks after a paycheck so wish me luck and any advice along the way will be much appreciated....TY
    SNC00080.jpg
    My Nifty lil box...
    Day  1.jpg
    About 6hrs after ground break.

Ill be uploading pics just about every week.

2. Im along for the ride herbal. I'd like to know, how do you plan on moving your lights/power strip as your plants grow? And as i mentioned in my other post, that container looks might small...not sure if that is an obstacle or not. Anyways, looking forward to updates!!!

3. Looking forward to seeing this grow!! :hello:

4. My light strip has hardcore earth magnets on the back so its completely adjustable, and I'm not looking for a huge harvest I'm just trying to see if its possible from start to finish.

5. So while I wait for my GH nuts to get here, I've been reading about the "lucas formula". Now is that just preferred for hydroponic systems or is it good for soil systems 2? Ty...:smoking:

6. hey im getting the same case, its so legit by far the best one on the market for the money

7. subbed! cant wait to see how it goes! ill be posting my own pc grow soon! Peace

8. Glad to see you guys are along for the ride, makes me feel noticed lol. Anyways yea this was by far the best box I found for the price anywhere except for the exhaust fan light leak on mine, but the designer fixed that right after I got mine, figures lol. Well today is day 7 and so far for just regular soil and distilled water, Im liking what I'm seeing. Tell me what ya think:smoking:
    Day 7.jpg

9. hey man its actually super easy to fix the exaust fan the way he did, have you seen pics of it? all you need is some tape and black cardboard paper

plants look great too keep it up

10. Yea I saw it I just made my own lil design from a piece ripped of an old pc works pretty good to

11. Hey guys just stopping by for a quick question. Im just got my GH nutes today and was wondering if i should start off at recommended dosage or should i weaken it down and if so by how much? My plant is 10 days old if that helps, and heres a pic of my lil girl...:smoke:
    Day 10.jpg

12. You need to get that baby into a deeper pot, that thing is so shallow, and roots grow down rather than across.
    Start nutes in a few days, 1/4 strength.

13. Hey guys its 2 weeks and ive been runnin 4 days with GH nutes and i think im seein changes but iono lol.
    SNC00140.jpg
    SNC00132.jpg
    SNC00141.jpg
    I Love My Midget:smoke:

14. sub'd :)

wanna see how this "vertically challenged" girl comes out. good luck :wave:

15. So whats up with the first two serrated leafs that sprouted, there turning yellow and are cracking at the tips?

16. The short one is gonna be SO dense... if it doesnt stetch you will get like a big rock out of her lol

17. I hope she stretches a bit more lol. The past week sense she's been on nuts she's been getting significantly taller and she finally has her 9 bladed leaves (there so pretty lol)
    Day 18.jpg
    Day 18

18. Any growers know of anywhere i can get (or make a DIY pot) custom sized pot say 14'' long and 8'' wide and deeper than 5 in cuz im lookin to repot my girl in a something deeper to better her growth? TY:smoking:

19. go to walmart they have lots of different shaped plastic tubs and im sure you can find one to fit those peramiters, then just cut some holes for drainage.

20. Alright man ill be sure to check it out thanks