my little grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by lllooolll, May 28, 2010.

1. Hope this is considered micro, I only am in a 2 drawer dresser, running 4x23wcfl( currently 2700k) and a 220w led fixture.

This is 2 weeks into flowering don't mind the veggies that haven't made it outside yet in the corner.

Lemme know what you think.

This is the size of the box, have since made ghetto reflectors
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks like your packin some good light into her for the size of that box. how big is it?

3. #3 lllooolll, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    I'll double check later when it wakes up, but is like 2'L x 18"d x 20? " Tall. Or did you mean the plant?
    [​IMG]

Can't wait until its done, was some nycd seeds found in a bag. Had planned to have a flower box a lil larger with HPS in it, that is why there is that lil one in the corner. Haven't had time to put something together. Would like to just get one of those small tents looks like you could fit a single plant in.

The plant was raised way up to the lights so it stayed real compact until a week before I planned to flower, at which point it showed pre flowers 2 days before I had planned to flip to 12/12 and started reaching like mad so I started tying it down to the sides of the planter. Im hopin those little buds on that thick branch really fill out, the possibility of a good harvest looks like it is there.

Cant wait to smoke the thing.

4. #4 ISmokeDaily, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    looking really sick man, this is very similar to my grow, check it out. we can spit advice back and forth

5. 22 days flwoering

Pic just before lights were to go out. Think I got a little heavy on last water, tomorrow prolly just give it big drink of non nuted water.

Already seeing shinees forming on the budding areas and little leaves. Guess all is going good though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. looks good enough to eat! lol keep em comming bro! :hello:

7. Beautiful plant, man. I just got my first sprout this morning.

8. Sigh... I have issues, not sure what it is, but going to start with huge flush at 6.5-6.7 phd water. You can kind of see it starting in the second set of pics with my fingers in it, the tips of the leaves pointing up and browning. I've tried to mellow out on its last feeding but it seems to have increased the issue. I'm tossing the idea of salt build up onto the table, as I do have a bit of residue a lil above the dirt line.

My watering goes something like this. nuted water --dry dirt, so it gets good soaking of plain phd water, alot of water--dry dirt small splash of fresh water to moisten soil dousing of nuted water next day then let to dry to repeat process. Always runnoff that makes a mess for me.

Well, between the last fresh drink, and this last nuted drink every leaf tip now is feeling this stress, even the lil leaves on the smaller bud sites. Pics comin up shortly today or early tomorrow as tomorrow is pic day anyway.

If you can see it in the pics i have post help is appreciated, will try to get closer up pics of the leaves and girl as a whole quick quck.

9. Anyone with advice?

day 27 flower above post explains issue.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. So this morning, she got a big drink of fresh water. Runoff ph at begining was the same to the end 6.6 Would salt buildup in general lower my ph? Or does it not cause a flucuation in ph? I dunno.:confused:

11. I don't know if I asked. .. But your watering with Distilled only correct .. ?

12. No, but that is also something that I had been considering, city water even if left sit out, will evaporate chlorine, but heavier things like chloromine will stay in the water. Just all some mental notes for next go round. I think I will do like you were kind of saying, push it to the end, its comin close anyway.

ty for stoppin by.

13. Just wandering how much is alot of water, that you said you're feeding her?

~rom~

14. lllooolll

That's cool .. ..

Only thing I would Seriously Suggest you do, for the next time, is get a Ph and PPM reader, so you can watch them Very Close, and it won't happen again.

Be well, and I will still pop on through now and then, ta see how your doing.. ..

:)

15. Well, I know it was early, but she got chopped up. It was rootbound, I pulled up on the stalk and all the dirt came up with it in a giant ball. Wet was 30g, dried up it is at 13g. I went and got new dirt and brought one that was veggin outside, transplanted in some FFOF and in the box it goes.

Id love to get a digital pen, (I know how much of a difference with accurate readings of ph i'll have) but we are on an extremely tight budget in my house. The fact I haven't been able to find work where I live really isn't helping things.

I also noticed one other humboldt nute that may have been what I was lacking during flower. Think its ratio was 0-30-20, but wanted to get some good dirt first. Maybe couple weeks i'll have saved enough to go get it.

Thanks for stoppin in, once the new one shows sex will post pics, its a real trooper lived through me spacing it out during hail storms. I think that caused it have some strange growth, but now that it is inside, its looking normal again.

16. Good Stuff .. .. :)

The Dig pen is great, .. o)o00))o0o0o0oooo Yeah .. ..

I would say that the nutes seam rather high as in *( NPK ) .. ..

Something perhaps we can touch on later.

Your also Welcome in my Journal, .. For whatever reason .. .. .. :)

17. haha you are right, i must have been blazed that day at way to grow, and when i stand in the fert aisle i just seem to get even more and more out there. Am sure I look the part when I stand there staring at things.

This is teh one i think i may have been missing.
    HUMBOLDT NUTRIENTS GINORMOUS

wtf was i thinkin!?!? HA.

My broke self is smoking all the clippings out of the bongzor at the moment, let what i did get, get some good flavor to it.

18. .. .. .. lol .. .. ..

Well, .. .. If ya need some help with Nutrients, Feeding ect, .. let me, .. know .. ..

Any UPdates a Coming .. .. ? .. .. .. :smoke:

19. Well would update, but I threw the one i was currently flowering outside because it had balls, all over balls. So it got chucked with a vengance. I did manage to scrounge up some more pennies to go to home depot and get some light thingies so while i wait for a bean to pop will be working on cramming 6 more cfls in there. I hate bein poor ha, would love to go full blown, maybe next time taxes swing around my way I will pick up a couple tents and considre getting some heavy duty lights. But for now, just good vibes next bean is female. Sucks only having room to do one at a time, but such is.