70 watt MH HID Starter Box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by BrassNwood, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Intense scrutiny today reveled nothing creeping, crawling, or otherwise chowing down..
    The Powdery Mildew seems to be held at bay as well for the moment..

2. #202 BrassNwood, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    Re-Veg is breaking out !!!!!
    Herojuana re-veg of a re-veg
    Same up close
    Tahoe OG.. the most veg stage plant in the yard at the moment
    One of the Sour Diesels up close
    Same

Attached Files:

3. #203 BrassNwood, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    Northern Lights
    Super Silver Haze
    White Widow
    Girl Scout Cookies
    Chem Dawg
    Purple Haze

Purple Haze
    Long shot of the prime grow area
    4 of the other 6  Girl Scout Cookies, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Northern Lights
    Chem Dawg and Purple Haze

This group of 12 are up next.. So hard to judge just when I should take them .. knowing re-veg is underway on plants very close by.. getting less sun..
    But every day I can hold off ripens a bit more.. But the buds will open and fluff more with each day as well..

Attached Files:

4. #204 b.real, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    huge healthy plants love it man. its like widlflowers form every part of teh globe

5. This mornings plan is with the help of Mr. S to take the Purple Haze in the corner of the group as in my half assed semi learned opinion she is ready.. I'll leave the usual reveg stump 
    Our June gloom overcast mornings are over and summer is here with a vengeance.. temps soared yesterday and the yard was rather odiferous.. I suspect the Sour Diesels are mostly to blame.. However with so many strains it's hard to say.. Someone I brushed yesterday smells like menthol/camphor/mentholatum.. might have been the White Widow.. she's pure sativa and takes 11 weeks to finish.. we are at 8..
    My Out of Phase/Season grow has been very successful overall.. This 4th group is by far the most impressive to date and while I know the quality is not all it could be my collective members are very happy with what been grown so far..

6. #206 Jörmungandr, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    I'm honestly not sure I would have the socialization skills necessary to deal with anyone else depending on my efforts to provide for their weed whether for medicinal or recreational use.  My self-deprecating sense of humor is an indicator of my real insecurities and even if they provided nothing but positive feedback, I'm afraid I would imagine pressure and tensions that may not exist.  It's a wonderful thing that you are able to offer your product for the enjoyment of others along with ensuring your own needs are met.  I tend to grow rather attached to my babies and would greatly struggle to let go anything I've lovingly worked from seed to harvest.

7. #207 BrassNwood, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
    One last look at Purple Haze
    Her main cola
    PH fully harvested
    Northern Lights full harvest
    PH stump
    NL stump
    Took the 2 of us about 4 hours to clean up the 2 plants.. Ruthless with the popcorn buds this trim.. simply to much to do to bother messing with small fry now..

As far as parting with my hard work I've always been free with my homegrown once my own needs were met.. I have limited amounts I can have on hand.. So I move it out to keep what's on hand under that..
    Interestingly enough the law reads "dried marijuana flowers or it's concentrate such as hashish"
    Let me do the math.. X amount of bud or X amount of hash.. So as this group dries I'll start to process most of the bud from the last round as well as the trim from this into hash..

Attached Files:

8. #208 BrassNwood, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    Again with the help of Mr. S two plants get the axe
    Chem Dawg.. a rather disappointing harvest.. meager quantity and no sticky to speak of.. never did have to clean the scissors
    Super Silver Haze center of the three.. another winner like Purple Haze.. super sticky and nice quantity
    And still Evil Sucking Chewing Bastard Caterpillars 
    Super Silver Haze main cola
    Super Silver Haze full harvest
    White Widow and Girl Scout Cookies left of that group.. four stumps to reveg
    Super Silver Haze
    Purple Haze front center.. Chem Dawg right rear.. Northern Lights left rear
    Chem Dawg
    Northern Lights

Attached Files:

9. Got the last of the dry ice .. slushy if DI can be so.. to soft to smash up the not quite dry trim so I processed 1 half gal jar each of Headband and Bulldozer fluffy buds into hash..

Attached Files:

10. #210 BrassNwood, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    Took all the line drys down and cut from the stems as they are slightly stiff to the touch
    Northern Lights = 131 grams
    Purple Haze = 254 grams
    Chem Dawg = 102 grams
    Super Silver Haze = 195 grams
    Took Girl Scout Cookies
    Trim from NL PH CD SSH
    Trim from GSC
    Girl Scout Cookies trimmed and hung
    Northern Lights 2 from between the Tomatoes
    Super Silver Haze 2
    SSH 2 trimmed and hung
    GSC 2
    GSC 2 trimmed and hung
    NL PH CD SSH bagged and slowing the dry at 65% when I last looked
    Same
    I'm trying something different due to the quantity and my desire to control humidity on a larger scale then 1/2 gal mason jars.. at least this early in the dry/cure 

Attached Files:

11. #211 BrassNwood, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    With the expert help of Mr. S we took the last 2 of the group of 12..
    One big mother of a caterpillar
    The Mornings hash from trim.. should have got more dry ice.. 4 pounds was not enough.. and I need a fresh set of nylon hose..
    Chem Dawg #2
    CD #2 trimmed and hung
    Took Purple Haze #2 as well.. This is the first plant that really was a stinker as it was trimmed.. It was like an open can of turpentine the whole trim..

Attached Files:

12. #212 BrassNwood, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    Dry Ice
    Suitable Screening and containers
    Took Girl Scout Cookies off the stems and bagged and put her in the can with the rest
    Super Silver Haze trim and shake.. 37.2 grams
    My 2 min Video down, dirty, and dead cheap method of making kief/hash.. And best of all it's ready to use right now

Attached Files:

13. I can only speculate that there would be some residue that adheres to both the can and the screen;  do you just write it off or is there a way to salvage this?

14. Even high resin material doesn't stick.. The 1/2 gal jars of both Headband and Bulldozer bud both ran with zero issues.. The only time I have to replace the nylon hose is when it snags from a oversized stick I missed and starts passing leaf.. The only real consumable item is the dry ice

15. #215 BrassNwood, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    4 pounds of dry ice and a little work and we have
    Chem Dawg #2 trim 8 grams
    Purple Haze #2 trim 29.7 grams
    Girl Scout Cookies #2 trim 27.2 grams

5 harvested plants
    Northern Lights
    Purple Haze
    Chem Dawg
    Super Silver Haze
    Girl Scout Cookies

And 5 more plants
    Northern Lights #2
    Purple Haze #2
    Chem Dawg #2
    Super Silver Haze #2
    Girl Scout Cookies #2

Attached Files:

16. #216 BrassNwood, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    Grand Daddy Purple pre-takedown
    Train Wreck minus her main cola
    Train Wreck trim time
    Train Wreck post Harvest.. I've left a lot on her for now
    Everybody out of the barrels for the day as the humidity gauge was reading 78% in the drier of the 2.. About 8 hours of 55% in the garage had everybody feeling slightly stiff again so back in the bags and cans again..
    The #2 Group of 5
    Grand Daddy Purple trimmed and hung
    Train Wreck trimmed and hung
    GSC trim hash test..
    White Widow #2 this pair are the last un-harvested of the 12 we took last week.. Being pure Sativa they need something like 12 weeks to finish.. I'll let them go for now
    White Widow #1
    Herojuana
    Bull Dozer Clones Finally planted in the SIPs
    After an hour back in the bags and cans low 60s% humidity .. I'll see what it reads in the morning.. 58-60% is ideal to cure and long term storage

Attached Files:

17. Stuff laying around
    Purple Haze = 16 grams
    Super Silver Haze = 30 grams
    Chem Dawg = 13 grams
    Girl Scout Cookies = 25 grams
    Purple Haze #2 = 29 grams
    Northern Lights = 12 grams

My initial try with Purple Haze #1 was with a bar clamp and after I cranked the hell out of it I realized I had no way of removing the hockey puck and wound up drilling the puck till I could get it out.. pressing with my weight on the screwdriver resulted in a puck I could still slide from the tube but held together..
    I may have to actually buy a pollen press.. :bongin: 

Attached Files:

18. #218 BrassNwood, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    Out again for the day.. humidity at 72% when I opened the can this morning
    Damn I can be a space case at times.. I'm sitting on 5 more strains so as a producer I produced..
    5 new kief sampler jars.. I'd done a quart of buds from Headband and Bulldozer last month so yesterday I turned out a second round of bud based Kief
    Chem Dawg
    Northern Lights
    Super Silver Haze
    Purple Haze
    Girl Scout Cookies
    And this mornings sample is Super Silver Haze.. :bongin:

Attached Files:

19. #219 BrassNwood, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
    Took Grand Daddy Purple down and bagged and canned
    Train Wreck as well..
    Can was 69% this morning.. So everybody spent the day out with a couple of stirs during the day

Attached Files:

20. Seems like a great op you got going! You seem experienced, would appreciate if you'd watch my grow and comment "hello and my first hopefully successful grow" should be pretty recent in the threads. I'll be posting more pics on its progress tomorrow!