Mini Fridge Microbator

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Justwin, Jul 15, 2012.

1. so this is the first shot at this micro deal i got some seedlings and decided to make a mini fridge incubator..i tried outdoor but were i live in the altitude sunlight is not enough and gets cut out around 4pm...(the result of wich were all MALES) Its a work in progress :D

Attached Files:

2. How long do your plan on keeping her in there? Or are you going full term?

3. the seedlings arent in there...apparently that plant is a hydra it came out with 3 cotyledons and kept going with threes till i topped it lol def a frankenseed was tinkering with it practicing topping and such its still going just slow but reeeks no sex yett...and the plan is to go all the way in there..what do ya think??

4. Hey mate, keep an eye on these forums.., I'll keep you updated with some idea's I've compiled in my thread.

5. soo.. added a few more lights...i think its done!

Attached Files:

6. How much space do you have in there? If you go all the way through flowering, it looks like it's gonna be a tight squeeze.

7. been on the LST game so it should have plenty...but it is the first run well have to see!!

8. Few more updates...this ones starting to mature...sex please!!:D

Attached Files:

9. Also....any idea on the strain?!

10. anyone??? :/

11. Ha ha, they're your seeds. Where did you get them?

12. i stumbled upon a male in the NF full grown and trimmed down to nothing but the cola stacked w seeds...Finders keepers!!

13. Your not gonna be able to find out what the strain of it really is, you could get an idea but so many plants look alike and the bud can look and taste exactly the same, its just another mystery strain.

14. so you guys think its some sort of indica?? i didnt mean actual strain i meant ind or sativA

15. I'm no expert but looks like possibly a sativa.

16. maybe a hybrid?? i thought it would be skinnier for sativa tho??

17. [quote name='"Justwin"']maybe a hybrid?? i thought it would be skinnier for sativa tho??[/quote]

Yea it's lookin like a hybrid I'd top it again do you can cut height and start LST trust it helps a lot on yield wise you got that whole fridge one 1 plant

18. it was topped already when it was young and its been under some heavy lst (the stalk split a bit) its ok now tho i released her to let er heal up a bit.... alot of potential budsites popping up...i gunna check again tn for signs of the sex....if not i have a 4 week old seedling thats just about ready to enter the microbator!

19. Jumped on my pc and I see what you mean how does kinda look like a Indica. Still looks a bit skinny like a Sativa. I think I have an Indica going. I'll put my grow journal in my sig in a few.

20. yeah its def an unknown to me but even the male reeked like a dead skunk...there strong seedlings they got a 100% germ rate right now soo ill have plenty of trial and error...