DJSID666: Featuring Edna The Easyryder (DnB Remixes)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by xxxxxxxxxxxx, Mar 9, 2012.

1. #1 xxxxxxxxxxxx, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
    This is going to be a journal for Edna my next grow.

Most of you know who Iam and what ive been upto in the last few months.
    Im going to be using a single pot inspired by MrBear2Point8`s current grow.
    Ive been cultivating for the past few years and have been consuming for over 25, so you could say I have a little experience with MJ.

Im open to all suggestions and I`ll only give info back if its from what ive done in the past.
    Ive noticed alot of noobs turning up recently with the same old questions what light, what strains, what fans and so on...
    Rest assured theres not going to be any of that from me this is going to be a journal for all to follow.

So for you noobs just starting out you will find a list of everything im going to use from start to finish,Its always the same for all my grows,so this thread may help along with the search button top right of the forums.

Joint Doctors Easy Ryder imo is a boring strain but a nice smoke nothing special with the genetics just a plain ole nice bud.
    Ive done 1 in the past and yielded about 20grams dry so not bad for a little plant in a little space.

She was soaked overnight in a shot glass then planted the following morning in a 5oz cup and left on the window sill in our kitchen.
    5 days later she showed her face and a week after that put into a bigger pot and thrown in my case after i dropped one of my current grows (nobhead).
    She`ll sit in their until my other ones complete around 3 weeks hopefully then shes being transplanted into her final pot 40cm planter. Perfect fit for us PC growers.

Shes 2 weeks old but only 1 day in my case hence her small size.

Equipment im using from start to finish( excluding the cure)

X-Clio Super Tower 22"x 21"x 8"
    Diamond Mylar
    Foil Tape
    E40 Hanger
    125w CFL Red Spectrum 2600k (Entire Grow)
    Juwel Activated Carbon Pads (I have 2 aquariums)
    40cm Planter
    John Innes No1 (30%)
    B&Q Peat Free Organic Compost (70%)
    Handfull of pre soaked Perlite
    BioBizz Bio-Bloom
    Upto 6 fans if needed
    Room Ioniser (Olbas Oil)
    Ona Block
    Hygro Meter
    Wire Screen

Like i said everyones welcome along for the ride and your feedback is appreciated.
    [​IMG]

DJ-SID-666
    [​IMG]

^^^^ Yer thats me ^^^^

2. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Good luck dude, I'll be subbed for this one too. Love the pic of you DJing too :)

Happy growing

4. Niiiiice! I cant wait to see how this goes. Thats a tall planter I hope you stretch her long and low!

5. Yer I'm either going to trim the top or only fill it part way .
    Mate she's gonna be proper strapped down in here :)

6. looks good mate, isnt your screen a little high? haha

anyways looks good

7. Do ya think lol Joker.
    I wont be scrogging so it helps hold the cfl off its tilt.
    Cheers for popping in :wave:

8. Subbbbbbbed :)

9. Always like watching your grows mate, subbed :) nice first post telling people to use the search function haha! Damn right :D

10. Cheers fella, Hopefully the noobs will stop posting the same old questions ;)

11. Day 5

Simple update this morning not much to say.
    Early days lol

Attached Files:

12. My 16oz challenger is just 4 days behind you. cant wait to watch how mine trails off once she's root bound to hell

13. Whats the height of the case your using?

14. That will be interesting for sure.

22" x 21" x8"

Hope that helps :)

12.03 Day 6

We all know growth is slow at this stage so Im posting a picture of Edith aswell.
    She sits on our window sill in the kitchen waiting to go outside.

Both girls are the same age.
    The only difference is Edith has more stretch

Edna
    [​IMG]

Edith
    [​IMG]

15. looks good

clipper lighters are the shit

subbed

16. Sweet ill definitely be following this grow . Damn I wish my case was bigger ! Over here in Aussie is like impossible to find old serve towers an such . The guy at the computer store today as an asshole quoting I'm the second person in eight years to asks in a smart arse attitude the mofo !! My case is like 15 inches high :( . So LST is look a must or some kind or scrog !! Nice look case inside as well !Question easyryder an lowryder which strain is better ya reckon ? Easyryders re much cheaper yeh ? Peace out man !

17. I'd have to say easyryder.

18. Day 9

Edna is doing ok, its slow this early so just a single picture for today.
    [​IMG]

19. Yeh im gunna germinate another seed , poppet is lagging something cruel i know its patience but i just think there is something wrong with her lol ! Either that or iv screwed up ! Eithef way if my second plant grows really quick an poppet recovers at least ill have two plAnts what do you reckon man ?, your girl looks so healthy an large for 10 days mate ! Btw my aunty is giving me a old server tower fuck i cant waite to deck thAt out !! Im gunna slowly design it so it is flawless ;) im watchin this grow your grows are boss!

20. Thanks mate,
    Theres no harm in germing another bean 2 will fit in your box if you Lst the hell out of them.
    You may just have a runt or could be down to a number of things ..heat etc.