Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

National Cancer Institute! finally admits THC & CBD are anti-cancer and anti-tumor

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Synned, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Saved a copy to my hard drive. Going to save a copy to my thumb drive too.

2. I read somthing along the lines of this awhile back and every time i would tell someone they would tell me im crazy it causes cancer, ha there crazy smoke on :bongin:

3. Thanks alot for this! very interesting! :)

4. they removed it i read

5. This should be stickied. :bongin:

6. #10 tranquiltoker28, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    FUCKING FINALLY!! :hello:

I really hope they don't remove it...will be back later after browsing their site to see if it has.

edit: They didn't, it's still there, but it is in the animal testing/pre-clinical section. So we're closer to them finding out if it does treat/cure cancer, but we aren't there yet.