Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Hampshire Regulate and Tax

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TanneR, Feb 18, 2010.

1. (Act now: N.H. committee considering groundbreaking bill to end marijuana prohibition)

Dear MPP Supporter:
    On Wednesday, the New Hampshire House of Representatives Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee will meet in executive session to discuss and vote on H.B. 1652, a bill that would tax and regulate marijuana for purchase and use by adults. (Click here to view the bill text.)

You can help end marijuana prohibition in New Hampshire.​

Advocates of marijuana policy reform appeared in the House Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee on January 20 for public hearings on H.B. 1652 as well as H.B. 1653 (sponsored by Rep. Steven Lindsey (D-Keene)), a bill that would "decriminalize" the possession of small amounts of marijuana.
    "Regulating marijuana makes sense not just because of the money it would save New Hampshire, but because prohibition clearly causes more problems than marijuana itself," said Rep. Calvin Pratt (R-Goffstown), one of four co-sponsors of the tax-and-regulate bill. The other sponsors are Rep. Joel Winters (D-Manchester), Rep. Carla Skinder (D-Cornish), and Rep. Timothy Comerford (R-Fremont).
    "Unless we want New Hampshire dollars to continue supporting the work of criminal gangs and violent cartels, it makes total sense to consider regulating marijuana similarly to the way we regulate a more dangerous drug, alcohol," said Matt Simon, an MPP grant recipient and executive director of the NH Coalition for Common Sense Marijuana Policy.​
    Please take a moment to ​
    write your legislators and tell them to vote "YES" on H.B. 1652.

Thank you for supporting the Marijuana Policy Project and our allies in the fight for marijuana policy reform in New Hampshire.
    Sincerely,

Eric M. McDaniel

Legislative Analyst

Marijuana Policy Project​

2. That sounds good but I have 2 questions... Is the meeting today and when would this come into effect?

3. word to this!! i just got fucked with 1 ounce in my hometown in nh and im facing some fucked legal shit! fuck this!!!!!!!!! everyone do this

4. where in NH you from Nhpiff? i used to live in Laconia.