Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official New Jersey Medical Marijuana thread

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ACDCrocker, Dec 15, 2008.

1. So as some of you may have heard/read, NJ is closer than ever to legalizing medical marijuana. I don't know all the facts, and am certainly not relying on what I hear through the grapevine, so I have started this thread so we can discuss it.

I think us New Jerseyans have a pretty good chance....positive thoughts, guys...keep your positive thoughts flowin.

and by official, I mean, I'd like this to be the thread where we discuss the recent news and new news as it unfolds.

2. It's good to hear they actually listened to the testimonies, instead of drowning them out and sticking with what they've been brainwashed with through the past hundred years.

So, what needs to happen now? Is it just the Senate and Govenor have to pass it, or is there more?

3. it has to go through the senate for approval..
    But word up, im happy to see that its close as it is.
    who knows, mabey new york will follow, we'll see.. -york

4. this is fucking crazy....hell yea JERSEY

5. i'd just like to let you know that we're called new jerseyITES, not new jerseyans lol.

6. IF this stuff really happens, I'll be the first person in line!

7. if it passes...i wonder how long it will take until new jersey is filled with corrupt physicians

8. That would be great, I could get a card for my back and maybe I can convince my dad to blaze for his migraines

9. Hopefully not TOO long. ;)

10. We Did it!!:smoking:

11. if/when it does go thru..how long until there will be dispensaries opening?

12. Slow down there, cowboy. Not quite yet. The bill is going to be passed over to the Senate, but when that happens, nobody knows yet. One thing I do know, though, is that New Brunswick will be FLOODED with dispensaries if and when everything actually passes.

13. i really do hope that this passes with the senate...one step closer...

14. when does the senate vote or w.e they have to do.?

15. it's up to the senate president to decide when it gets to be voted on.

16. Right now I have my hopes up for this bill to pass. A six to one vote from the senate? That is really good, almost all of the majority voted on it. Just hoping for the Senate Pres to follow in whats good for the country

17. this is huge. for once i actually believe that jerseys moving in the right direction.

whats next? decriminalization? :smoking:

18. bro it doesnt matter wut we are called...we represent jersey...thats all that matters

19. yup, this might be the first place you see a dispensary