Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about obtaining a mmj rec (cali)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Beattrade, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Mods if this doesn't belong here feel free to close.
    I just turned 18 and want to get my card and/or recommendation. Now before you put me off as some kid who just wants to get high let me assure you I'm not. When I was around 15 I was diagnosed with severe depression (by a therapist) and have been given pills that just made it worse. I tried marijuana and I'm not gonna say it took away all of my pain but it did help a lot. Now I'm very worried that if I go to try and get it they will not take me seriously because of my age and to be honest I still look like a child. I am also scared about getting scammed by these fake physicians I have been reading about lately. If anyone could ease my mind about these concerns that would be great, or of course give me advice on what I should do. Also this is my first post on this forum so hello all!

2. I don't think pot docs are in the habit of turning patients away. I didn't even have to see a doctor to get my rec renewed, they just wanted the cash.

3. Thanks for the reply. Guess i just have to try it out, all these places I'm looking up seem so fake, their websites looks as if they're in a first year html class.

4. Yeah, I find the same thing. The doctor's offices aren't much better, but it's a cash business. The last one I used was really gnarly, it was extremely off putting. I hope you get it figured out. Just holler if you need anything!