Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Cannabis oil cures cancer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by green711, Dec 7, 2012.

1. #1 green711, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    EATING CANNABIS OIL CURES CANCER AND ALL HEALTH PROBLEMS - YouTube

Visit this link to watch hundreds of extremely informative videos and learn how Properly Produced High grade Cannabis oil (Rick Simpson style) cures cancer and all health issues.

1 pound of dry quality Cannabis Hemp bud will usually produce 60g of high grade (Rick Simpson's Cancer Cure ALL 95-98% THC Hemp) Oil. About 90 days to ingest the full 60g treatment, 3 (half a grain of short grained rice) doses per day. Most increase by doubling every 4 days. If damaged by Chemo/Radiation sometimes patients will need 120-180g over a longer period of time. I recommend a maintenance dose of 1g per month (32.87 milligrams per day OR 60g (60,000 milligrams) = 5 years)."
    Rick Simpson

BE SURE TO SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

EDIT: you want science? GO HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF REAL SCIENTIFIC LINKS

http://www.letfreedomgrow.com/cmu/GrannysListJan2012.pdf

This medicine cures so many things it is amazing and IF IT DOESN'T cure everything, it will treat it BETTER than anything else this bullshit "medicial" system can give u.

PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE this whole system is about profit and they don't actually want to heal you. IS it really that hard to see that all their poison does is kill?

The reason this medicine cures or treats all medical conditions phenomenally is because of the ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM that we all have.

Cannabinoid Receptors are in our skin, brain, immune system, intestines, liver, spine, ribs, white blood cells, & bone marrow (STEM CELLS) etc. Without the 600 Million+ year old Endocannabinoid System*, Stem Cells would act like a car without a driver. *Dr. Guy, Executive Chairman of GW Pharmaceuticals, London, UK

More info on the endocannabinoid system:

http://norml.org/library/item/introduction-to-the-endocannabinoid-system

Also Be sure to take OMEGA 3 fatty acids from either Fish oil, flax seed oil, or hemp seed oil.

“Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions.”

2. 90 days to consume 60gs? Challenge accepted :cool:

3. Most of us here know already. But thanks for the support. :hello:

4. Well I agree that we need a good scientific study about this.

However, I actually know someone who made hash oil for her father who had been give 6 months to live with cancer.

He is now cancer free.

I know these people and this is a true story.

5. The "cure-all" shit makes it seem so unbelievable to me. And man you know how hard it is to come across a pound?

6. Not that hard if you grow.

Not even that hard if you live in a legal medical state, just takes a while at 2oz a day. ;)

7. 2 oz a day? Thatd only be 8 days

8. What can I possibly say to that without insulting you?

9. [quote name='"Marsdude"']

What can I possibly say to that without insulting you?[/quote]

"Gee wiz, you're right."

10. Sorry ima assume you were being sarcastic in that last post no harm bro

11. I don't think they were running the same equation you were running. I took it wrong the first time through my self. For the rest of you 2 oz a day times 8 days equals a pound, not 2 oz. will only last 8 days.

12. I didnt even think of that

13. Sorry, I did not mean to offend. It was just so obvious that by buying 20z a day it would take 8 days to acquire a pound.

14. #16 green711, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    Go watch the videos there is so much proof out there now it blows my mind how some people can sit there and call it bullshit. What people need to learn is that SMOKING does NOT cure much it simply gives some relief. Try making high grade oil and eat it or put it on a skin cancer/or any other skin condition to see extremely fast healing.

15. Yeah there should be no question the power of this plant. How can you be a consumer of cannabis and not even know what its capable of? I've seen it work first hand with small things like burns, cuts, scars and I must say, this stuff aint no joke.

16. I don't really get why someone who, seemingly, uses cannabis, joins a cannabis specific forum, participates in the forum for more than a year and a half, gains a little bit of reputation points, feels the need to randomly come into the medical marijuana section where some people are battling for their lives, and drop such an eloquently phrased, information packed post such as : "Total b.s."??

Thanks, boss!! :wave:

17. just get ounces from a bunch of different clubs on the same day aha you could do it in one day

18. I hope the idiots who are against this amazing medicine and are too foolish to do 5 minutes of research never use this medicine.

when they are laying on their death bed, they can trust their good old doctor to save them! (Because we all know poison heals, right)