Project Storm

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Jack - The Vault, Dec 10, 2014.

1. [SIZE=16pt]A Storm is Coming…Project Storm![/SIZE]

Vault_Seeds_Project_Storm_Blog_Image.jpg

[SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">The Vault is excited to announce that the premiere of Bud Buddies' ground-breaking film: ‘Project Storm' is set to hit the silver screen - and the internet, imminently, so hold onto your hats and get ready to be blown away…[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">What is Project Storm?[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Project Storm is a pioneering film which follows the respected medical organisation: Bud Buddies as they carry out their work to help a number of people who have approached them in order to fight cancer using the power of cannabis oil.[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Instead of simply talking about the healing potential of cannabis and presenting anecdotal evidence based on unverified accounts, Project Storm is different: Focussing upon the lives of their patients as they receive treatment – and presenting detailed scientific information of the results throughout, this documentary is a thorough investigation into the healing potential of marijuana which will present you with the facts and allow you to make up your own mind about this hot topic.[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Bud Buddies have worked with some of the world's leading researchers to explore the science behind what makes cannabis so effective in treating cancer, as well as taking a detailed look at the amount of work involved in creating new strains to help treat the growing number of self-medicating cancer patients around the world today.[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Through this fascinating film, Bud Buddies have sought to uncover evidence to help answer one of science's biggest questions: <span style="font-size:medium;">Does cannabis kill cancer?[/SIZE]  Through Project Storm, the truth will be revealed for all to see…</span></span>
    [SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">This will be a game-changer![/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">We have been eagerly following the progress of Project Storm and we're convinced that this film will make a real difference in helping to sway public opinion about the very real, incredibly valuable properties locked within the herb.  Bud Buddies have gone through a lot to be able to bring this film into being: Following years of underground research, numerous court cases and a number of convictions for supplying medicinal cannabis to those who need it most, the good people at Bud Buddies are looking set to help many more people as a result of this momentous film release.[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Come along for the Edinburgh Premiere[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">The Edinburgh Premiere of Project Storm, hosted by The Vault, will be held in Edinburgh's prestigious Scotsman Hotel at 8pm on Monday 15<sup><span style="font-size:small;">th</sup>[/SIZE] December.  Entry is free, as the venue is being paid for by The Vault.  100% of all donations taken on the night will go directly to Project Storm.</span></span>
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">There is limited seating available, so if you want a ticket, please [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]contact Jack[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] now.[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Attend the Glasgow Premiere[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">This event will be held in the famous Kinning Park Complex: Please contact the Glasgow Cannabis Social Club for further details: [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]https://www.facebook.com/420truthglasgow[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Watch it on YouTube [/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Project Storm will also be available to watch on YouTube for <span style="font-size:medium;">free[/SIZE], from 18<sup>[SIZE=small]th[/SIZE]</sup> December, so make sure to keep an eye out for it! In the meantime, check out the [SIZE=medium]trailer[/SIZE][SIZE=medium].[/SIZE]</span></span>
    [SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Want to learn more?[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16pt]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Bud Buddies have plenty of information about Project Storm on the official [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Project Storm website[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]: Make sure to check it out and tell all of your friends about this fantastic film![/SIZE]</span>

2. #2 gorilla grower, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    Yeah man I'm on this, legalise now,
    I really hope people watch this and start to see this for what it really is and not what it is portrayed as,

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

3. Thanks for the support buddy - please tell everyone you know.

It is about time that corrupt politicians stopped taking away our right to use this wonderful medicine in whichever way we choose to do so!!

4. Very true and I assure you, I have been already, to me they are fighting a battle that is pointless and I think they already know deep down inside and it's things like this that help the majority see it in a different light.

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

5. Jack i have managed to re arange this leaflet army for next weekend now.
    Unfortunatly i am down from an 82 person army too a 59 person army and i now dont have chichester covered but i might make the drive myself after hitting up Guildford, and Portsmouth.

So excited for this film its unreal!

Chef.

6. Subbed...Ill give whatever support i can even just being a supporter from afar if thats all i can do...

7. Subbed. Very interested!

Grassachusetts!

8. http://youtu.be/ah3Y4_ahm5I

cheers for popping along guys :)
    Spread the word, this is one of the first steps toward legalisation in the UK.
    Chef.

9. Well jack, comin on a tour through the city is one way to get me educated XD (inside joke) <--- hermit reference, double inside joke

XD
    And btw, who the hell is george? XD

10. OK my fellow UK Growers!

I have been in contact with the guys from www.cannafem.com and they have agreed to send me out a whole box off feminised spray!
    I will be receiving these in the next week and will get them all packaged up so i can send them out to you guys and gals :yay:
    The only deal is when you recieve them and when you use the spray just give canna fem a little rep and an HONEST review of their product etc.

Please anyone that wants one send me a PM and i will note your detaisl down and get them packaged out after the christmas mailing rush :)

think i should be receiving at least 20 bottles so plenty to go round and a nice touch for any outdoor growers to do some big breeding projects this year!

Hope to talk to some of you soon :wave:

Chef.

think george also works for the vault.
    Chef.

11. ^ right on chef, glad you got the bottles, :metal:

Mr blueberry is an awesome guy!

12. Subbed in 😆

13. I'm in, I watched the trailer through chef, this hopefully will be the kick in the bollox the government needs.

14. id love to go to this premier and give my support, but this close to xmas with kids no way I can take 2 days out for driving :/

with my disabilities (which mmj helps) I cant really do public transport long distance. Will get the word out there though :)

15. I'm off to the post office now to get the Project Storm flyers down to you for tomorrow :)

16. #19 VeritableHypocrisy, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
    Woo. :3

17. lol :)

George is my colleague - he takes care of most of the competitions, and does a lot of the marketing.

He's another good guys :)