Has anybody purchased from San Diego Strain Bank? emarijuanaclones.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SlightlyStonedSD, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys just found this company based in san diego but ships elsewhere.  I live super close so I'll probably try them myself but if anybody has any experience with them I'd love to hear about it.

They use attitude seedbank I believe.

Emarijuanaclones.com

any advice will be appreciated  :confused_2:

2. Sounds sketchy IMO. If they use attitude then why don't use just use attitude...

I was not clear in my original post, they do sell seeds but I was looking at their clones for $10-15 each.. the website seems legit but I haven't done much research into clones.  Seems like clones would be easier and quicker to work with.

4. If you have a med card then sure check it out, if you don't have a card then stay far away.

Yeah I got my card, they require you to pre verify your rec before ordering as well... they are basically a collective but they shut down a lot of regular store fronts in san diego so theres more of these clone shops opening up.

6. #6 guest/banned, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
    I'd much rather grow from seed than buy clones which I do not know the history of. I've seen too many people buying clones with problems.

Interesting.. I feel like I would get more satisfaction from seed but I was only thinking clones for a better success rate...

If its a strain that is available in seed then I'd rather find my own pheno, seeds are easier to ship too and you can store them.

I've bought clones off a grower in the past with zero problems but some people have bought clones with PM and other problems which you just don't get with seeds.

9. Did you end up going with them? I was considering checking them out this weekend.

10. These guys are not legit.  All you have to do is google them to see how many people they have ripped off.  They operate under different names, different websites, emarijuanaclones.com, strainbank.com, and some other names also, but they are all run by the same person. 

Check this website:  http://www.jpramirezmarijuanaclones.com/

You can also find them on scambook, rip-off report, yelp, etc.  Some other forums also are warning about these guys - check this thread on rollitup.com:

http://www.rollitup.org/california-patients/538523-friends-san-diego-3.html

Obviously I'd avoid these guys at all costs. 

11. STRAINBANK is a RIPOFF.  Fake company owned by Paul or JP Ramirez, or whatever name he decides to use that day. He's already notorious for scamming everyone is San Diego with Emarijuanaclones, sandiegoclones as well as a few others.  STAY AWAY!!

12. Emarijuanaclones/Strainbank/etc. is known to be a scam operation, however sandiegoclones.com has nothing to do with them and is a reputable provider.  Please stop spreading misinformation.

13. Soothing seed seems legit, it is in oceanside. They have seeds and clones as well as "preteens." I have not used them though.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I'm right down the road from them I may see what's to offer

Report back I am thinking about using them!

16. attitude is an int'l seed broker. the genetics they offer are typically sold to nurseries in the u.s and redistributed as medical marijuana plants. if you have inhouse breeders, you can re-breed genetics as well.

17. here you see a 1 post smash - typical. if you consider any large business, there is bound to be unhappy customers. if you are dealing with new growers, they will blame mistakes on a collective only offering the highest quality products. scams in this industry abuse sites like weedmaps to get customers and even worse collectives use craigslist to get business.

the strainbank is the only collective in san diego offering marijuana plants for sale without any paid advertising. competitors make malicious websites as a last resort to compete, but the product quality and organic growth of the business explains everything.

18. a soothing seed is also a good option if you're in north county. our company has not heard anything about them shy of having sometimes low inventory, which we do too when busy.

it's really simple these days to spend $100 and try out the product. if the customer reps are nice on the phone and confident about the product then that's a good sign. if someone is rude and pushy to make a sale then that's bad.

19. if you are nearby, mention grasscity with our sd rep to get a free sample of seeds or possible some clones, depending on inventory. we're the apple of genetics and it's sad to have people abuse forums to create bad reviews based of their own lack of experience.

it's silly these days to actually think there's some elaborate scam going in this business. any scam is perpetuated by a lot of advertising dollars. we were the first in this industry in 2009 offering genetics to people before anyone considered releasing their prized strains.

you'll appreciate the difference!

20. have you already come to see us? if so how was your experience? we have a really fair exchange policy, if patients have any issues just let us know before the plants die. our concern is not replacing plants even if it's not our fault, our goal is to help new growers avoid the same mistakes. if you contact us after 3-4 weeks and the plants has been dead for days, what can be done?

25-35% of our patients are growing for the first time.