Attitude Seed Shipments being seized by US customs at Chicago

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by reboot181, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Hope it comes for you man. I just ordered some to the CS area and mine just hit customs. Can you not find any decent clones? Ive been running jamaican dream from a mom/clnes since i moved here. Hope my beans make it, just not trustworthy of other peoples plants. One case of mites was all it took to learn that lesson.

2. Ive reported this in the past. but i dont think to many people cared

At the beginning of the outdoor 13' grow season. i made an order from attitude. seized, i contacted them, the reshipment seized, and then seized again

I gave up. Im not ordering from attitude again. Chicago clearly knows what attitudes packaging looks like. Plus attitudes stealth shipping blows!

3. The shipping was far more than $20.00, to whomever made that claim, plus in order to get the guarantee, didn't you have to buy the stealth shipping as well? I tried to verify that, but couldn't unless I went through their checkout. Besides, check the later posts, guaranteed shipping isn't getting through either. There ARE problems. And American Express has issued me a hold on the charge while they look into my claim that I didn't receive my sativa seeds, because they were seized and disposed of by customs. I will post an update on that when it is resolved.

4. After 2 failed attempts to get my attitude order(s) sent to me, via Chicago ISC, I asked for a refund.  I didn't expect a refund on the shipping or extra monies I paid for their stealth.  AND....... what I did get back from them was nowhere near what I paid just for the seeds.  

Yupp. Same thing here

The place is a scam and IMO their customer support is crap and they hassle you! I will never order from them again and i also advice people to never order from them

6. #386 Shifty007, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    I don't know how you could say Attitude a scam. They do exactly what they advertise. In most cases people don't follow the rules set forth and then complain when things don't go their way. The one shipment I had seized took one email to get resent package totally different than they normally do and mailed from a different address. I can't speculate as to what happened in your situation but Attitude is not a scam. How many places can you order illegal items from and have them replaced if they are taken? They are one of the largest seed banks for a reason.

7. Shipping without guarantee as of right now is under $14 and roughly double that with gaurantee. Just don't ever order without the gaurantee and you will be fine. If I'm not mistaken in a previous post didn't you say they even offered to give you half your original order on your next purchase? What other business would do that for someone when you refused to buy guaranteed shipping? Take responsibility for your actions.

Well apprently i have to break it down into laymen terms for you since you cant fully understand what i mean

In your dictionary the word might be more like screwed by them to many times to put it bluntly

They suck. Hows that? And many others can vouch for it. In the past they may have been good but their slowly declining and dont lie their customer service is awful. 24+ hours for a little email reply. 

9. #389 Shifty007, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    Not sure why you felt the need to be rude but it speaks volumes about your character and why you probably weren't given the service you feel like you deserved. I'm sure you will have many similar future encounters in life.

10. #390 patriofarmer, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014

I agree 100%.  Scam is not the word I would use to describe them, far from it.  Really I don't understand how a company can be responsible for the USPS and customs actions.  They kept up their end of the deal, Uncle Sam is the one scamming people via several entities, if you feel the need to use that term in this thread.

@[member="TimeIsMoney1"]

All due respect, but I truly hope that last post is not a fair representation of.the tone of the emails sent to attitude.  Just saying most people don't enjoy those kind of comments, it detracts legitimacy to the point your trying to make when you use condescending comments as a building block.  Generally I stop listening when I feel slighted, as does the majority.

There's a commercial for some insurance company that references productive ways to save money and ways not to.  I believe gas station sushi was an example cited.  Maybe ponying up an extra 20 bones is money well spent in this situation.  

Sure that little bit extra may seem a bit excessive, but let's get down to brass tacks, they aren't shipping knitting supplies.  Your getting something illegal according to federal law from a foreign country.  Expect possible complications no matter what seedbank you decide to use.

12. Always get the guarantee Always……………….   I know people I real life not the Cyber world and all 7  and myself have gotten their orders in the last 8weeks, And i have ordered 10 times or so and NEVER needed to have a reship…   

13. Yep I found out the hard way too. At least they left me my t-shirt and sent me a note saying " you can't fool us buddy"... had me noid for a week or two.  I didn't bother telling Attitude about it because I figured they would confiscate all over again.  And I would still be out the money.   I've been in this game a minute, some have no problems getting their seeds... others do.   I spent a decent amount on this one for something special but you live and learn.  Now I wonder if I'll get the mushroom kit I wanted to order???

14. has anyone had them shipped to Australia ? Did they arrive ?

15. the tshirt is the guarentee and you can get your money back....and mushroom kits are a rip off just go on shroomery and read about what you need

16. Well a few got their seeds and blame the ones who didn't on them. Although many here did buy the guarantee.and didn't receive the product or a full refund ..And my emails very very civil, so don't falsely blame me for that too.I had to laugh at the Attitude apologist who said that...be polite to the rippoff artists. After being ripped off, be polite, or they may not like you? HAHAHAHA...I shouldn't have sent this link to Attitude....so many plants here now....

I think you are bashing a good company.  I ordered 2x. 1st came in fine. 2nd got grabbed in Chi. Went to jail for 40 days ( not related to seizure). Got quick response and good service.  Very recent.

18. #398 Julius Caesar, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014

The guarantee is around $13.50 and you get a t-shirt, mug, etc. If you are too cheap to buy the protection then you have no one to blame but yourself and the United States government. The international shipping charge is the same regardless.

Try writing your Congressman, Senators, and the President with the same fervor and hardheadedness you have thus far shown in blaming The Attitude for the USA policy of confiscation of cannabis seeds. Perhaps then we can change the draconian laws that are the true problem.

19. Try writing your Congressman, Senators, and the President with the same fervor and hardheadedness you have thus far shown in blaming blahblahblah,  blahblahblah
    I have been taken off Obama's Christmas card list after a letter to him re his stance on states vs federal laws on pot. I have an appointment with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's staff (Lucas) in Reno to update them. I have applied in my county to be one of the few legal marijuana distributors in our part of the state. That and more.
    The clownish picture matches your unsubstantiated fantasies about me and my politics. I'm surprised you didn't accuse me of being on welfare and living in my mom's garage.

20. If you think that's funny check the post from the guy who contested his credit card charge at Attitude because customs intercepted his order.