White Widow?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by thedevilsreject, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Project started 3 or 4 days ago ( I'm personally not growing, my fiancé is ). What's it like to smoke? Taste? Type of high?

I'm too lazy to google what it's like, and I think you guys will have the best opinions.

2. Sorry i am too lazy to reply....... Use the Forum search function.

3. Its good bud. Enough said.

4. i just did super critical auto i tink i got a white widow pheno ... the widow is cristley sticky smelly an good allround

5. Susposed to be one of the best strains and really potent

6. I grew white widow several years ago, i do rotation crops so i keep the best mothers alive and go from clones. It was a easy strain to grow and clone, nice and strong. After about 2 years of growing from clone, the strain suddenly lost potency almost completely, everything looked and smelled the same but Buzz was gone. Still a mystery. I have kept a life saver from bog alive for 12 years still strong as ever, tho it is losing vigor.

7. [quote name='"sensisam42"']I grew white widow several years ago, i do rotation crops so i keep the best mothers alive and go from clones. It was a easy strain to grow and clone, nice and strong. After about 2 years of growing from clone, the strain suddenly lost potency almost completely, everything looked and smelled the same but Buzz was gone. Still a mystery. I have kept a life saver from bog alive for 12 years still strong as ever, tho it is losing vigor.[/quote]

Did anything about the plant growth change?

8. If your fiance got the seeds from a seedbank or out of a bag of white widow that was great to smoke, it'l have good genetics so you don't have to worry about a diteriated plant. Most white widow strains are very strong 18% to 20% thc levels and get you pretty wasted from just a few tokes. You'd be right taking some clones off your first grow when its flowering and plant the clones and they'll do just as good as your first plant if you do it well. He's just talking about a mother plant that he kept for too long which if they put up with to much stress and nutrient deficiencies from its time the clones can deterierate.
    Tl:dr if you like bud that gets you really stoned that you wanna chill out and not move this strains for you.

9. No didn't notice anything till it was smoked, it happened all at once. I tried a few more in each cycle but the kick was gone. The life saver that had been going for over 10 years got faster and stronger. After about 5 years It started having some white leaves then some white buds. It started losing is ability to fight off fungus infections in its stems finally it got so bad that clones would not root just rot.