Southern Star Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by majorbotany, Sep 4, 2012.

1. This is a new seed bank Southern Star Seeds they have been breeding for a long time but now have decided to go public. Check them out you will not be disappointed, they have top notch genetics.

2. Just what I have been waiting for ;) ice river genetics! There's gonna be some happy GC blades out there..

3. With genetics like they have how can you go wrong.

4. Thanks soooo much for posting this Major!

Me too :D

5. I think that we all should be able to get our hands on top notch strains and for a fair price.

6. [quote name='"DNorris"']There's gonna be some happy GC blades out there..[/quote]

Can't wait to see a few SSS / IRG grows popping up around here!

7. [quote name='"AKAoZ"']

Can't wait to see a few SSS / IRG grows popping up around here![/quote]

I will be one of them :) I'll link you to the journal I start with the gear I get from SSS.

8. Been running IRG for a few years now. About to chop my clone only Indiana Bubble Gum from IRG this week. Got itnfrom some guerilla lookin character on a journey through wolverine country. My Dane pups destroyed my Bubblefuck from SSS. G and Reggie got their shit down!

9. [quote name='"Jbudz23"']Been running IRG for a few years now. About to chop my clone only Indiana Bubble Gum from IRG this week. Got itnfrom some guerilla lookin character on a journey through wolverine country. My Dane pups destroyed my Bubblefuck from SSS. G and Reggie got their shit down![/quote]

Man dogs hey! Koolie pup dug up my first SSS super deluxe too.
    That IBG is insane.

10. Ya, my Great Dane pups have destroyed about 18 of my plants this year. A bunch of IRG rhino, IRG g3, and a bunch of big name stuff from the tude. Fuckers. But the male is getting his balls chopped today, payback fool.

11. Both SSS and IRG are top notch genetics. I run SSS, IRG, and sannies gear exclusivly. I have some green crack haze going right now from SSS. And a grapefruit badass and another IRG strain not on the site going as well. You will not be dissapointed with anything from these guys! I pulled 8oz from a SSS strain under a 600w setup.

I realize having 2 posts is not credible. This is a new username i was Mike1234 before, i had my old account deleted. But had to setup a new one to comment on this seedbank.

12. I was able to smoke some Suga bear and was really impressed with it. These guys know there strains and have done a great job breeding with them.

13. I just ordered some grapefruit badass. I really like that they use paypal, hassle free shopping.

14. For anyone curious about SouthernStarSeeds.net - I have started a journal with SnoJack. The strain was gifted to me with a order I purchased and should be available in the future. I'm in no way affiliated with the company and just your average Jane grower with a few runs under my belt :) Beans are just starting to pop through rockwool at this point.

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydropon...-southernstarseeds-snojack-rdwc-1000-hps.html

15. I will for sure check it out.:)

16. Anyone know where these guys are located? Their prices are in AUD which is good for me, being australian. I couldnt find much about them on their site or in google, something tells me they are new zealand based? They dont have anything on their site concerning stealth and i dont think they have feminised seeds, which is the reason im gonna risk importing otherwise ill just get some from nimbin.

17. Southern Star is Aussie based, as you've probably noticed they also stock Ice River Genetics , they are based in the U.S.
    As for fems they don't stock them but I'll bet you won't get a sss plant hermie out on you for no apparent reason.

Get into em man, you aren't going to pick up gear like this in nimbin ;)

18. Haha yea but nimbin bud is too good. Specially from the old as hippies.

19. [quote name='"Johnnyganja"']Haha yea but nimbin bud is too good. Specially from the old as hippies.[/quote]

I highly recommend them as well they also throw in freebies :) quick turnaround time in getting your seeds and what I ordered came very steathly.

20. care to elaborate? I ordered some from attitude, using the stealthiest method with a bag. Hopefully it gets through. If not ill try herbie and southern if their methods are good.