Fighting back

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by carllewis, Sep 9, 2011.

1. WOW, Where to start. Probibly when flint twp raided my parents Mom uses topical for arthritus dad peanutbutter and oil for headaches. They were legal but were raided, Police said they thought they were making meth. Well you dont know my parents but they worked 36 years and were missionarys for 7. This was rediculus I. was ENRAGED and went to the township, twp police and state police an told them with sincerity that if they wanna come in on someone please make it someone like me that will push back instead of an 80 year old missionary.
    No more growing at their house. I get mine started get a supercritical extractor, HPLC and a new computer and start making meds and bam OIL HELPED ME WALK !! I start going to the club and people were being helped by my meds big time owners brought people to me that needed severe help I decided to open up shop at home. GENESEE FARMS UNITY CENTER it was community center but flint twp gave me a citation and i had to change it. I followed that citation by choice names arent worth fighting over. The citation before that they didnt want me to have a sign GUESS WHAT THEY LOST. Thanks to my computer i searched and searched Found a supreme case and THEY LOST.
    Im trying to get a farm going to help people make their own meds with help use of equipment is free but please any help appreciated. Its a farm for the community. A veggie garden for the poor and elderly. If people need help people are here to go help them.
    THEY ARE NOT GOING TO STOP COMMING AFTER ME AND I NEED HELP WORKERS, ATTTYS, LAB TECH, TRACTOR, DONATIONS

2. I've been raided, I know what it's like. I, though, was raided for growing shiitake mushrooms. As mycologically-inclined folk are aware, these are gourmet edibles.

To the cops, thought, it was drugs until proven otherwise. The maintenance worker at my apartment called the cops on my "shroom grow". They raided my home, took $1200 worth equipment, arrested me, threatened my wife and children. My name was in the local paper claiming I was arrested for operating "an illegal drug lab".

They reported me to the local Child Protective Services within the hour. Those bastards pulled my children out of class, without our consent or knowledge, and interrogated them without the presence of any form of adult representation. I had to appear in court to the tune of $5,000 just to clear myself of the drug charge - they dropped the friviolous child-endangerment charges they topped it all off with. Once I was broke, the defense was trivial - they had no lab results.

How can this happen you wonder? It's a money trap. The DA just rubber-stamps everything that comes in front of his face, figuring it's all money somehow. This was in Illinois, as specific as I will get. There, you are guilty until proven innocent.

Because I attempted to block officer's entry into my home, they threatened to charge me with 2nd Degree Assault if I didn't accept their deal. Essentially the deal was, the assault charges go away if I don't sue. All I did was stand in the entry way of my home and refuse to move until they presented the warrant that they never had. I never had my rights read. I did not allow them entry, thought they unanimously claimed that I opened the door, let them in and then changed my mind. Needless to say, I didn't sue.

I had to than defend myself, and my children in particular, in a Child Protective Services administrative hearing. Yes, I still had to appear despite having the charges thrown out in court - I still have yet to hear a reason why. In the end, it was all dropped, and I received an apology letter from Child Services. Not bad for a pro se defense I thought - I had no choice, I was broke.

This happens to our people every day, day in and day out, all across this country. Drug War is Civil War.

3. My heart hurts after reading that. The citizens of the greatest country in the world are all slaves to things the man is behind.

4. Yeah. LEAP members advised me to sue hardcore, unfortunately no financial assistance. That's the breaks: It's so damn expensive just to prove innocence, even when you have a slam-dunk case. If I had the resources, I'd own a nice section of Illinois western suburbs right about now. Unfortunately, I'm just an average dude trying to raise two children. No luck for me.

Anyway, this is EXACTLY what landed me in all that deep shit:

Shiitake BRF Growlog Complete - Many Large Pictures. - Mushroom Cultivation - Shroomery Message Board

Google "BRF Shiitake" and its #1 - woohoo! :) This was a classic PF-TEK grow I did using shiitakes. I guess this looks like an "Illegal Drug Lab"? Dunno, maybe...

Enjoy!

5. Wow that sucks. If something like that happened to me let's just say that some stuff would mysteriously get burned in the middle of the night:mad: It's one thing to get raided if you're actually doing something illegal. What you described just sounds like predatory cops/DA's harassing and leeching off the citizens who they're supposedly protecting.

6. A person that was here being helped stold $200 last night. Sometimes its hard to do this.

7. Somewhere in the world, people are being sold for $200. Keep up the good work man!