Once Cannabis is finally made NOT illegal, this country will be destroyed (long)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by alicedee07, Mar 26, 2009.

1. I'm really really blazed right now and I'm having powerful visions of this country being totally destroyed in the next ten years. Literally destroyed, the government, the land, it will be a catastrophe. Then, only then, will cannabis finally NOT be illegal.

I'm sure you noticed that I said NOT illegal instead of legalized. In case you are wondering why, legalized means that an elected legislative body votes to make it legal. But this will never happen because our elected legislative body will be destroyed.

Let's face it blades, the fact that cannabis is illegal is one of the many horrible and disgusting things about this country which I now call Babylon. For those who have not read the bible, Babylon was a powerful empire that existed in ancient times that originally stood for a supposed moral principle, but ultimately was crushed under horrifying corruption, lies, deceit, tyranny, greed, pretty much the fabric of human sin.

Well some of you might be thinking that such a statement is an extreme one. America becoming the fabric of human sin and a symbol of everything disgusting about humanity? Well blades, that is exactly what I am saying. We live under a government that basically does not care about us. We live under a government that blatantly lied to us. It is impossible to tell how many times our government has lied to us or even how recently they have lied to us, but the biggest lie that is circulating around grasscity that has people outraged is the fact that the DEA, a representative of our "great" nation and not to mention Mr. Obama (yea that's right, I'm calling him Mr. Obama just like Keith Olbermann now), lied to the American people about ending the raids on medical marijuana dispensaries that the people of the great state of California have righteously voted on.

We also live under a government that is basically tyrannical. The mere fact that many brave soldiers and our founding fathers wanted to create a nation that represents the voice of the people tells us that at one point in history, this may have been a perfect nation. Unfortunately, this is not the country of the people, and has not been for a long time. Our own federal government is trumping and stomping on the voice of the American people. This nation was meant to be basically a brotherhood of states whose people have the right to choose their own course, all united under one banner which is basically the federal government. But this banner which takes the form of not only men in suits in large buildings with large titles such as senators, presidents, vice presidents, cabinet members, etc, is now running everything, and they are not working alone.

Not only are these men in suits destroying what this country originally stood for, but men with billions and billions of dollars to keep their control tight, and silence any other voices in opposition. These men with billions and billions of dollars ultimately feed the corruption that our government now festers with. These men with billions and billions of dollars keep destroying our planet. These men with billions and billions of dollars sent innocent sons, daughters, brothers, fathers to Iraq to be killed so their stocks can go up. These men with billions and billions of dollars will take as many lives to make sure that the legalization of cannabis never happens so that their stocks remain sky high. These men with billions and billions of dollars will make sure they their reign is eternal so that their bank accounts never fall below the 1 billion dollar mark. For our voices, the American people, and you fellow blades, are heard no more because our bank accounts are nearly a fraction of theirs. And this corruption ultimately feeds the greed that is the capitalist market in this country.

So you may be asking yourself, what does this all have to do with cannabis? Well, cannabis being illegal is just a small consequence of all these horrifying atrocities. The Patriot Act, the Iraq War, everything that shows us that our government is just completely evil is what is keeping cannabis illegal. And unfortunately, no matter how much money we try to save up, no matter how many activist groups we establish, no matter how many petitions we start, we just do not stand a chance against these forces that cloud the American flag once proudly drawn against tyranny that now exists in our land more than 233 or so years ago in darkness. We do not stand a chance against the vile corruption and greed that is our government and these billion dollar corporations.

No blades, we cannot do anything. Cannabis will never be legalized. But one day, it will cease to be illegal. When Babylon falls, and all the putrid filth that plagues this country causes it to collapse, only then can we finally look to a better future not only for cannabis, but for everything else suppressed by Babylon right now. So, we can keep trying, and try to have our voices heard. Or, we can chill and smoke a fat blunt like I did 20 min ago, and wait till the day that we can finally see REAL change, not some bullshit that our president speaks of now. Thank you for reading this to everyone who made it to the end, and smoke on! :smoking:

2. lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

3. Mr. Obama. I like the feel of that.

Very outernational. :)

4. I glanced at the topic sentences of most of the paragraphs and the thread title and I can say that I whole heartedly agree.

5. Our country has been in worse corruption and federal tyranny. Its not the first time.... Oh yeah, Babylon was a lot worse too.

6. First, I am not all that familiar with the story, so correct me if I am wrong (Or high :p).

What if babylon requires rebellion for it too fall? I don't see how simply waiting will do much. So how did the babylon in the story fall?

7. we are in more than an economical recession, we are in a civilization recession

8. I can't wait for U.S to fall... I just hope I don't get nuked in the process... however its a small price to pay for ending this bullshit :D

I'm moving back to Poland... growin ganja and fighting the incoming Islam that will surely attempt to overtake the world

9. Everything you said--I completely disagree.

10. #10 wraughbit, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    I am honestly disgusted to live in this place. Not only are we a disgrace to the human race as we know it, we are also one of the biggest wasteful consumer nations ever.

I'm excited to see the day I have to grow my own food. I wouldn't mind living in an earth home and growing my own food and trading and bartering to survive. I would love to farm, hunt, and chill all day. Having a little community village where you go to trade and barter sounds like such more fun than going to the grocery store. I mean of course we would have basic transporation, with a few trains around the country to deliver bicycle parts etc.. We would still have our basic technology, maybe internet via human powered generator etc.. shit could be so much fun hanging in the sun.

there's people in the world that have lived the same way for centuries and will continue to do so no matter what happens to the economy.

11. #11 bkadoctaj, Mar 27, 2009
    Thievery Corporation - Revolution Solution

12. Pretty much any Thievery song would be applicable here, good stuff man.

OP: The Babylon comparison seems a bit farfetched, but to a lesser extent I definitely agree

13. That is the truth right there.

I completely agree.

I just read on the news tat fucking Mr. OBAMA is not sending troops out of iraq any time soon. He now wants to crush Al-quida. That is his new goal. WTF. How much more of our money do they have to spend!! People are losing their jobs and have nothing to eat, and all they can think about is a group of 60,000 or so people on the other side of the world. It's questionalable if they even caused 911.

Anyways, fuck this bullshit governant. Hopefully im moving to a nice european country where the majority of people aren't uneducated fat slobs who will take anything up the ass the government gives them.

14. Hey man i was jw what the laws are like over in PL. Im polish too and i know you can have seeds but i heard they enforce harsh no tolerance policy for ganj.

15. That's racism, man..

-rep :mad:

16. Welcome to GC. I've noticed it a lot lately. Shame.

17. #17 musho3210, Mar 27, 2009
    I dont see how an Islam invasion of the world/Poland has anything to do with... anything really. The Islam nations are not strong enough nor have the will to take over the world. Only a tiny percentage actually want to harm Western Worlds. The rest simply just want to live in peace.

18. This country will not be destroyed, that is highly unlikely. And cannabis will be legal very soon. Without hemp oil, it would take much longer, but thank God for that :)

19. i cant talk about legalization because i dont have enough knowledge on the topic, BUT i agree with you, the U.S. is going to continue living and continue ruling.

and this recession is not that big a deal i think. worse things have happened to the world (and the U.S. in particular), but its all still here. just give it some time, people

20. Someone is finally down with the Thievery Corporation! Yeah....

However, I don't want America to fall, just change.