Hi!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by placeholder, Jul 29, 2011.

1. I'm an engineering student with a growing interest in cannabis and THC. I've never tried it before, but I'm about to very soon (thanks to a good friend)! I've heard many good things about this community, and it looks to be an excellent resource for people like me. I'm looking forward to delving in and getting to know the people here!

2. Seriously no one welcomes? What is this GRASSCITY? I am not impressed.

:D

WELCOME!

3. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

As a student, you may at some point wish to do a paper on MMJ. I have done your research for you! :hello:

Just click that first link in my sig and see what cannabis can do!

Granny :wave:

4. Thanks for the welcome!

Granny, that is very impressive! I have some reading to do...

5. Whats up man? How's it going? Definitely should keep us posted after you smoke:) Where you from?

6. I fully intend to document my first experience! I'm from the US, BTW.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYVi1JDhjG0]‪Murs - H.U.S.T.L.E.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

8. Where in the US? Ha ha

9. Welcome to the city!

10. Thanks,
    WV.

11. Welcome to the city, you'll love it here.

12. Thats cool. Never been to West Virginia. Closest I've been is Washington DC.

13. #13 placeholder, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
    Yeah, WV is pretty nice for a lot of reasons, but I'm looking forward to leaving someday soon though.

14. To where would you move and when?

15. #15 placeholder, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
    Not quite sure yet. I'm looking for good schools to transfer to right now, and to keep things simple I'll probably remain in the states until I get my degrees, although I'd love to live in Europe for a while at some point. For financial reasons, I have to go to my current university for at least one more year, but after that, I'm hoping to transfer to an equivalent or superiour institution without going into any significant debt.

By the way, do these forums have a list of rules anywhere? I've looked all over for a link and I'm missing it if it exists.

EDIT: Never mind, found it here: http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/400361-grasscity-community-forum-rules.html

16. Lol yeah. You found it. And where are you going currently? And where are you thinking of going? Any ideas? I'm currently going to a community college in Utah. Just to try and save money for a while. I'm broke as fuck. lol

17. I'm at WVU now. I'm just going to apply to several schools that offer the programs I want and then I'll probably pick the one with the best financial aid offers. I almost went to Alaska before, and I might end up there since it seems like a nice place and the cold doesn't bother me too much. Also looking at Colorado and some schools in New England. I'd love the chance to study at MIT at some point, but I'll probably save that for grad school if I do it.

And I'm pretty broke too. Hah. That's why I'm dependent on financial aid. But being broke isn't as bad as being in debt.

18. Yeah. Thats true. And thats what i am. Got a full ride scholarship and then lost it because the economy died and they shut down the scholarship.

19. welcome to GC!

enjoy your browsing experience and show some love.

20. That's too bad. I've been fortunate enough so far to be able to keep my scholarship and grants, despite the economy. So far, anyway. I'm a little nervous about this debt ceiling issue... Hopefully it'll get fixed without any more cuts to student aid.

What are you studying?