What's up new friends! new hydro grower from CALI

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by freeze600cc, Apr 29, 2010.

1. What's up guys, I'm out here in the capitol city area, starting what I plan on being a life long hobby. I put together an homemade aeroflow style setup. Right now running a 40gal res. with 5 posts, 7 sites each. Charcoal filter, vortex 6in. inline fan. (2)1k hortilux hps, switchable ballasts. Got a mix of GDP,Mr.NiceGuy, and Green crack. I just put the little ones in yesterday. Plan on putting together a journal, and asking many questions lol. Here are a few pics of what I put together.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. This shit looks good, keep it up and welcome to the city, [=.

3. THANKS. sorry for the crappy iphone pics. and douchebag in the background LOL

4. Lol, its all good, keep us updated.

5. Also I'm running an eco 1052gph pump. It seems to pump the system nicely, I had problems with my sprayers getting clogged very quickly, so I made some holes for each site. But I think those holes were too small cause even those were getting clogged pretty quickly, so I just now made some larger holes for each site, probably 1/8th of an inch or barely less. Hopefully these ones do better...I haven't even ran any nutes yet.

6. Welcome to the city, even though you're already in "the city of treeesss" :smoking:

7. again crappy iphone pics, I kno I need to get a camera, there expensive.

8. Awesome ive been looking for another one of your grows. im getting a setup nearly the same as this and i wanted to know how good it was

9. hi, groovy peeps. i'm not sure i'm doing this right. i'm used to chat rooms. i'm a forum virgin! lol just sittin here, listening to some awesome music, smoking some luscious kush. on a forum, is it proper protocol to ask everyone how they're doing tonight?