Miracle grow soil?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thirdeyehigh420, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Theres a thread on here with a side by side comparison of promix and mg organic choice (cant find it, maybe someone else can). Its a great thread and shows us that yes you can use MG to grow under, but the results with the promix were no comparison for the MG soil. Ive used both MG, promix and soon coco. I noticed considerably more growth, and healthier plants using the promix rather than the MG organic. MG organic caused extreme ph fluctuation and nute lockout. It has a lot of wood chips in it which holds to much water, and also caused mold problems. To add, I found bugs in one of my MG bags and had to discard. Drainage with promix was also much better than the ladder, promix was more aerated, lighter, and the root mass was healthier and more dense. All around the promix was quite easy to work with, and came with some perlite already added.

2. And you know i saw a bag of promix at lowes today and i would have gotten it if I didnt already have a big bag of MG.

3. I just used a paper towel, water and darkness, the ole' fashion way, and also thnx to everyones "2 cents", lol, ill keep them in mind

4. If you go with promix in the future, dont get the moisture control. What you saw at lowes was either the blue bag or orange bag. You want the orange bag, its their value series. believe me its some great soil.... if you had access to some promix BX or HP, its pricey, but even better.

5. I think all they had was the orange one im not sure, i was looking more at the ferts ya know, and yeah i'd rather be in control of moisture when it comes to all gurls lol, both are pretty easy to maintain but if you slack off then you can kiss them both goodbye.

6. Well actually neither are easy to maintain or please. Women are impossible, simply because women are ridiculous, and Mary Jane can be a fuss without the right love lol. My buddys and I refer to women as c.u.n.t.s - an acronym for Cant Understand Normal Thinking. heh

7. nice lol

8. I'm using the MG all purpose potting mix as well, doing great so far...I started the seed in MG seed starter, I knew I was going to be using MG soil, so I firgured I would introduce it to the plant right from the begining...thinking it might increase the chances of it sustaining in that type of soil.

9. ROFL!
    thats really good

10. :p n its true too!

11. Miracle grow work great. Good for germ too.