Nonfiction Is Back

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nonfiction, Aug 9, 2014.

1. I finally got my own place, my power bill is at a set price but I am in a building so I'm looking for a strain that's great indoors, little smell, I'm only going to do one plant at first, so reliable genetics, I'm opened to auto's but idc either way if I do autos i'll prob do more than one though lol

I have 10w of airpump power so I was probably going to use bubble buckets or coco hempy buckets because that shit is mad easy

my nutes are pretty much just advanced nutes, little bit of botanicare, Liquid karma is one that comes to mind

Will be buying a new light as I'm not hauling my old ghetto setup to this sick apartment lol would like to keep the temps lower as my den doesnt have windows :D

Would prefer a 8week flowering period or as close as possible, I know i'm pushing it but i wouldn't mind christmas or new years bud :D

in the past i've grown GHS - kaleshnikov, kandy kush, barneys LSD, to name my current favs.. tried a few autos but they were first grows so kinda sucked

2. Just wanted to say I love Greenhouse Seeds genetics. :)
    Augh! Why won't they deliever to Canada -.-

3. Thc bomb is a good one. Lot of bomb seeds plants are short near 1 meter. Have you thought of doing a scrog. You can from nearly anything with a scrog and you get higher yields.

ive grown GHS in canada, herbies will or local shops

thc bomb auto?

5. Yeah I got some from a local head shop. Just direct from GHS they're cheaper of course ^.^

6. If you go to bomb seeds website (Google bomb seeds cannabis) they have in depth descriptions with plant size. A scrog would avoid this whole mess tho and is really easy and cheap to set up

7. #7 nonfiction, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    Okay update:

I got my seeds, Think Differently, (dutch passion auto fem), & delicious cheese candy auto was a freebie, so trying that first, Im using a garland garden for now, [​IMG]

any chance i can just fill one with perlite and put auto in that? or do I need a 7L pot and not to transplant?

today the it's officially a healthy seedling, day one I guess!

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410142300.401839.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I feel it's growing slow, at Over a week old... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410558013.472744.jpg

Nothing but water yet

10. Goin to drastically lower lights almost eliminating airflow

11. Today's update! It's been 11 days since my last update so here it goes!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411324654.707119.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411324678.950595.jpg

Very impressed actually I haven't used much nutes or water even lol no fan blowing on her and she still has strength to hold self up, I know soon I'll need fan but fuck

12. It's been 8 days, I guess I should update, it's doing sad :( I added an extra cfl light to the side but I need a fan blowing on it way more regularly to strengthen it up, also the leaves tear easily, Is that because lack of wind? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412027596.166271.jpg t ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412027613.456286.jpg
    Tight nodes no stretching at all

Aw ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412027665.382928.jpg

Secondary growth is obviously begun

13. It looks like it could be malnutrition or youre overwatering it. Probably malnutrition considering you stated not giving it much.

14. #19 nonfiction, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    ONE MONTH UPDATE!

since i just noticed it's a month i'll add more pics

i just noticed its exactly a month old today! still no flowering and still on 20-4 lighting, im not sure when the strains suppose to flower as it was a freebie :p I bought think differently for when im used to growing again :p

Secondary growth is insane the primary growth isn't crazy, I guess that's a indica trait?
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412430259.136744.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412430279.610637.jpg

15. #20 nonfiction, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    it's looking healthy though! considering ive never used a ph meter (batteries are dead lol stoner problems) and im using some botanicare products which fucks up ppm so havent really been using ppm meter either just reading the plant, or trying my best... with the nodes so close and so much going on im putting a fan on it today with some fresh air right now its in my den so its prob stale anyways, im expecting it to help, other issue im having is my lights are probably not enough, i may buy one of those sunblasters cfls 125w or the 200w one, for flowering ofcourse... today... we will see

ps. you can see the warm light colour in the picture, i have started using a side light and rotating plant :p just to add a few more watts