Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. No mona carbon wont turn to gas in water and join 2 oxygen atoms you can use either

Mushrooms growing them will
    Produce co2

People ( we breath it out )

A co2 genorator ( burns gas i believe)

Co2 tablets( but pretty much useless)

Make ya own beer or wine the yeast will male co2 but not loads but it will increace it a bit

Xhale bag ( same as mushrooms basicly)

Or lastly draw lots and lots of air through the tent :)

2. I've got fans going evrywhere. I think they're drying the leaves out bc top leaves on one are trying to taco. I've been trying to adjust/move the fans and raise the lights. RH is 40-45 and temps 73-77.

3. Loki how do you manage your gpw

I want maximum gpw!

4. tacco means too hot at canopy mate if ya in veg you wanr more rh but you can get wins burn only happens tho if the fans still and in not oscallating

5. dunno erm i dont do anything major dialed my grow in and dont stress out my plants lol

6. Hypothetical question. Lets say that your auto is now 6 weeks and in full on bloom. You have 2 options.
    Option A: leave it under HO T5 24 hours
    Option B: put it in the flower room under 1000 watt HPS 12/12.

What would you do?

BigBowlBaggins

7. Well..u don't wanna put an auto Ina room with 12 12 light cycle.. But you want the most powerful light.

8. stick it under hps 12hrs then t5 fot 8-12 hrs lol if you can thats what i did once

9. Thats what I have been doing but its getting old. I have everything on set it and forget it mode so I can concentrate on everything else going on in my life. Been super busy lately:(..... So with that being said, what option do you take. A or B????

BigBowlBaggins

10. That's what they said. I may be able to get all in opened packs back. But only those in breeder packs. Which mean I loose all my own genetics and the others I have acquired over the years.
    To be honest I probably won't bother trying to get the breeder seeds back, no point.

Chef.

11. That sucks chef I'm sorry about the hit bro

12. Thanks

BigBowlBaggins

13. Small update.
    Ak lowryder auto uploadfromtaptalk1432670889641.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1432670923117.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1432670964607.jpg

BigBowlBaggins

14. Hi guys been flat at work. Sorry to hear ur bad times north. Just a couple of questions please peeps. At the bottom of my plants my fan lead and sum smaller leaves are white lite green etc and half have crispy end that crumble to the touch. Is this a neut over feed or could it be me spilling feed on leaves wen watering.
    Also I had to lst my mango main cola as it was stretching madly. So I bent over and tied down the main lead by 90 degrees with string to stay with the cheese and diesel. I think it's in flower as there are bud sites all over the plant but will this stress it to much... thanks

15. Also can someone please answer me how I can put up multiple pics from my pics album at once to show u rather than having to write my questions and take the pics there and then one at a time and upload them one at a time. It's a major ball ache moving the plants around all the time. And as my broadband is down at mo it takes ages. So please enlightened this lowly needy grower. .....

16. Heya loki125. .. is this the thread the frisian duck is in? I've searched chefs and urs (only a few hundred posts) but can't find it anywhere

17. As well loki as my above questions have u by chance heard from goldgrower at all ta.