Purple Mr. Nice Guy ScrOG w/ 1140watt VHO in 15 gallon pot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Grow Vault, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Thats alotta wiiiSent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. yeah im in to see how this goes. Looks awesome so far!

3. That's incredible bro...I'm amazed every time I see this plant...I love it when people push the potential out of one plant...keep it up! I want to see a pound lmao!

4. very im pressed im guessing the final weight to be 8ounees

5. wow really impressed by how those lights are doing after just 5 weeks. I've experimented with HO t5's for flowering before, didn't get near as good a quality as I wanted compared to the hps. not to mention, you have perfect coverage with a 12-bulb in a 4x4. I had 8 bulbs in a 4x4 and not good enough of coverage. sub'd for sure.

6. SeriousSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Wow man thats amazing! props =] thats the way to do it,just spread her out. so your doing organic ferts?

8. Damn man, this is just INSANE!I've never seen something like this, she's total monster. PROPS! How much you think you will yield?

9. Thanks! Yes, it is all organic.

Thank you. Not realy sure on this one, but my guess right now is 10-12.

10. i know the next lights I'm investing in. jeez

11. ^ damn strait!

12. so do you mind if i ask what ferts exactly that you use? I would like to get into using all organic

13. #56 drnick420, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Beautiful!Can't wait to see harvest =)

14. Very very nice! This baby is gorgeous!!!!

What bulbs do you use for veg? and then which do you switch to for flowering? Definitely looking into getting a couple of these fixtures but the 12 bulb instead of 8. Lemme know what you think and keep up the master shreddin'!

15. Thank you.

This is the 12 bulb light.

6500K 4' vho (95 watts each) veg (blue)
    3000k 4' vho (95 watts each) flower (red)

I mix them, and think you get better results that way.
    veg, about 9 blue and 3 red spaced out.
    flower about 9 red and 3 blue spaced out.

(if you are going to use the 8 bulb version, 6 blue and 2 red for veg, 6 red and 2 blue for flower)

16. this is what I would do

17. How much heat do they put off? Do you think they are better than led. Has to be cheaper. I need some low heat lighting for summer.