2 day veg?!?!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HoosierDaddy5, Apr 7, 2013.

1. hey guys ive only grown outdoor in the past but i have been looking into indoor growing recently because id like to switch from outdoor to indoor. I was looking around on youtube when i came across this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sa1IIgmtqY]small plants, big buds / www.limbo-co.com - YouTube[/ame]

The guy only has his clones in veg for 2 days but they still grow pretty large and produce a ton of bud.
    My question is, would this system of only putting plants in veg for 2 days actually work, and if it would, how could one get results like the guy in the video?

thanks,
    hoosier

2. NO VEG its the way to do it.

3. you mean just put the clones straight into flower?

4. yep, give them like a week to root, then flower time.

some even recommend a 12/12 in rooting

5. ok thanks. ill read up some more on that and try it out when i have my indoor room fully set up.

6. "would it work?" well, evidently yes. "how do you get results like that?" ask they dude who uploaded the video lol.

but seriously, that is an awesome video. I have always been a fan of short veg times to save time and space. I think some people prefer bigger plants because it's less work when it comes to watering and such. I'm not sure how he watered those but if you were jugging it in it would take ages. I think he would really benefit from something like NFT, flood and drain or maybe a drip system. but hey, look at his results, it must be worth it

that's must drive him crazy to manicure all that, after I do about 10 plants I want to blow my own brains out. it's so dam tedious