Auto Blue Himalayan Diesel *pics*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ParanoiaKills, Jan 13, 2012.

1. So here I am, on my fifth grow now :) decided to get some sorta crazy strain, so Himalayan it was

Im on day 16 since sprouting, and day two since I seem first flowers. Just put her under the big light today my 400W (was under a 250W at first.) Ppm is 800, and always, ph is around 5.8. I always LST all my autos, and I'm growing in a DWC bucket. Homemade of course :D

This is my best grow so far, with no signs of burning or deficiency, everything is looking mean and green. Today was my third session in tying her down.

Right next to her is my Critical Jack auto, which I just noticed today her calyxes are turning purple :D!!!!

Enjoy, comments and ???'s are always invited I love helping other people grow and not have to buy off the street

Attached Files:

2. First week of flowering today :)

Wondering if anyone has ever smoked blue himalayan?? I'm curious to what this smoke will be like...

But here we go, my LST is starting to really look nice. All my internodes are finally starting to stretch to even up the canopy. Ppm is 950, just have her a nice boost today.

Critical jack in the backround is looking nice also, I'll be harvesting her Friday.

And what everybody loves, the pics!!!

3. What's your light schedual ?

4. Awesome i just got my blue himalayan autos the other day. Wut light schedule did u start with as sprout. And during veg also. And wut will ur light sched be for flowering?

5. [quote name='"reddiesel1064"']Awesome i just got my blue himalayan autos the other day. Wut light schedule did u start with as sprout. And during veg also. And wut will ur light sched be for flowering?[/quote]

My light schedule is 20 hours on, 4 hours off for the entire life of the plant. So sprouting, vegging, and flowering is all 20 hours, this is why I love auto grows :D

But you'll be happy with your Blue so far this is a pretty easy strain to grow. Post a pic once she gets up and running!!

6. awesome! so if i wanted to i could just go 24/0?
    ive been running my red diesel fems on 24/ 0 since sprout
    any suggestions? with the 4 hours with the light off make a difference?:smoke:

7. [quote name='"reddiesel1064"']awesome! so if i wanted to i could just go 24/0?
    ive been running my red diesel fems on 24/ 0 since sprout
    any suggestions? with the 4 hours with the light off make a difference?:smoke:[/quote]

Many people will agree that after sprouting, it's a good thing to give the plant a brief dark period, even if it's only 2 hours. There's some sorta chemical reaction that makes the plant grow better with some darkness.

However, a lot of people do 24/0 grows all the time, so it's basically a matter of choice. But I always do 20/4 :D

8. Hmm well my red diesel ladies have all been under 24/0 with this stunt rhere growth at all ?

9. A dark period , even short helps boost flowering hormones. Verdict is still out though on 24/0 vs. 18/6, or 20/4. See what works best for you. Do a run on 24/0. Then next time use something else. See if you notice any differences. Looking good paranoiakills.

10. Alright thanks alot bra

11. Ahhh, the Blue Himalaya D. I've been hittin' dat for the last couple of days! I harvested some of that last spring. Still got a bunch jarred up. It's a nice smoke.

Yeah, the autos really give us a lot of flexibility with our grows. I also think that these things need a few hours of darkness, kind of like a rest period. I try to grow my autos 18-6 start to finish, but there's been a few times when I had to flower them at 12-12, and they still turned out just fine.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dam that's awesome bra, what medium an nutes were u using, how much was ur yield the and last but not least ha, how long from start to harvest? :)

13. Also wut lights etc lol

14. Where'd you get the seeds from? You plants sure are good lookin

15. [quote name='"wasabi-kun"']Where'd you get the seeds from? You plants sure are good lookin[/quote]

I always get my seeds from Attitude seed bank I've never had a problem. If you buy the additional tshirt package your shipping is guaranteed :)

16. [quote name='"reddiesel1064"']Dam that's awesome bra, what medium an nutes were u using, how much was ur yield the and last but not least ha, how long from start to harvest? :)[/quote]

3 months from start to harvest, I always get at least 2 and a half ounces per plant, and I use rockwool/hydroton, and use advanced nutrients :D

17. Well doing some hiking and snowboarding this weekend up in NH :D hope my babies are looking good!! I'll be doing an update on Monday, but until than enjoy the mountain scenery :) this where I really enjoy my high!!!

18. Thanks, ill have to remember the tshirt package thing

19. its called photosynthesis. the process in which plants turn light energy into food