3 Plant CFL

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DO3SHA, Dec 1, 2011.

1. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, MY PH IS 6.4 LAST TIME I CHECKED, DAY TEMP STAYS AROUND 86, AND NIGHT TEMP STAYS AROUND 68-70. IM DOING AN 18/6 LIGHT SCHEDULE AND HAVE TWO FANS BLOWING, ALL SET ON A TIMER.ONLY VEGITABLE PLANT FOOD GIVEN SO FAR. ANY QUESTIONS OR OCNCERNS JUST ASK, WILLING TO HELP AND GET HELPED.

p.s. THE INCANDESCENT WAS ONLY FOR THE HEAT AND LOW LEVEL OF LIGHT TO GET THE GERMINATED SEED TO SPROUT THROUGH THE DIRT.

Bulbs:
    2) 32wATT 6500K 3400 LUMEN T8 TUBES
    4) 42WATT 2700K 2700 LUMEN CFL
    2) 13WATT 2700K 2700 LUMEN CFL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DAY #10 FROM SEED
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DAY #15 FROM SEED
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DAY #17 FROM SEED
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DAY #21 FROM SEED
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DAY #22 FROM SEED
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 anonymous911, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    Looks good. Might not be a bad idea to either bring the plant and soil up to the brim of the pots or to cut the brims off (probably easiest). You will notice a lot more light getting to the lower portions of the plants.

Edit: try to get your day temps down some. not a huge problem, cause I was growing in temps of 90-100 and my plants got conditioned to it, and grew just fine. Until I had to tear them down :(

Are the fans also on the timer? I believe it's best to have them running 24/7.

And you shouldn't really need nutes yet. Start them when they're about 3-4 weeks old but at half the reccomended dose

3. Thanks, and im not worried about the lower, they are growing nice, and not worried because i am gunna do the lollipop method