300w Hps+CFL Micro Cab!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Chrismittty, Nov 30, 2011.

1. #1 Chrismittty, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    :wave:So Blades a while back i posted pics of my steralite cabinet i converted to a micro box with Diy 150w cooltube, for those who didnt see or dont remember here she is : she puled me through my first grow and working on it has been a constant source of entertaiment[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

well she worked like a charm but i wanted moar! More light! so i added another 150 in another diy cooltube in the front right facing back and a cfl powerstrip along the walls, also redid reflectives with a sunshade, i like it better becuase it offers diffuse reflection lessening the hotspots in my small cab. its dimensions are 25-3/4" L x 19" W x 35-3/4" H

heres some pics after the new 150 tube and the cfl n such after the updates :hello:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

HOPEFULLY everyone enjoys my upgrades as much as i do, she aint pretty but she sure does work haha i know that the sour d gals are loving it.
    Thought id share so that the diy'ers can get an idea of how cheap and easy an effective microbox can be had !
    Supplies were under 200 bucks,The cab its self was the most pricey comin in at 50 bucks at wallyworld then i got the 150's in flood light form for 20 bucks each, gutted them, the cooltube diy was the one Mechanibus posted in the diy section- cost about 30 bucks to build, the reflective lining was 6 bucks at wallyworld and the 50cfm bathroom fans to cool it were 5$ each at a local salvage store( they were new) and the clip fan was 3 bucks at local flea/ farmers market... So Blades if you look around you can find amazing deals if you arent in a hurry:hello:

2. not ballsy enough to post the contents but soon maybe i will, 2 sour diesel and a bagseed all on start of 5th week flower. i need to figure out how to properly secure myself before i do such, and advice on how to take and post pics safely?

3. damn meant to post this Grow room design and setup. how can i mooveeee it?

4. shes not dead. bummpity bump. sorry im just too scared to take pics of my bitches on the camera phone.