Jack's all done now...11 blueberry diesel & 7 afgooey

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by buddogmutt, Nov 29, 2011.

1. #1 buddogmutt, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    So the Jack Herer ended up beautiful...648g's dry...looked and smoked great..Now on to the next...The Blueberry Diesel is from clone and Afgooey from seed...8 BD are LST'D and 3 are being topped then LST'D..Afgooey will be just growing unaltered... All recieving a 4wk veg thats ending next tuesday...All in fox farm soil & nutes...3gal pots...5x5x7 tent...1000wHPS...temps low of 55 and high of 75.....Humidity..low of 39 high of 48

Attached Files:

2. They look like they will turn out pretty good keep up the good work I wanna see some more pictures of them as soon as they get a lil bigger!

3. you got it...i'll be posting pics weekly...so pop in any time...and thanks

4. hell yeah man nice,im gonna try and keep up with this any pics of the jack harvest?

5. 648g out of a 5x5... NICE :D

6. #6 buddogmutt, Nov 30, 2011
    here's sum taken a few min ago...as i see growth, i take pics..lol

Attached Files:

7. #7 buddogmutt, Nov 30, 2011
    thanks my jacks were all LST 'D really got close to 3x's normal yield per plant..here's a few pics of Jack Herer grow..A pic is worth a thousand words...lol

Attached Files:

8. Nice job man. What are those plastic clips you're using to hold them down?

9. thanks...they're actually rubber coated coat hangers cut and bent then pushed into the soil to anchor it in place

10. [quote name='"buddogmutt"']thanks...they're actually rubber coated coat hangers cut and bent then pushed into the soil to anchor it in place[/quote]

Thanks! It's hard to tell what I'm looking at on a cell phone screen :p

11. #11 Chrismittty, Nov 30, 2011
    Those are some mighty nice pics from lastime Bud, Looks like you got your system and setup incheck so im pretty sure its gonna be really nice this go 'round too!

12. thanks......i'll post the whole grow