PLZ EVERYone READ THIS! I NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheOldReliable, Nov 20, 2011.

1. #1 TheOldReliable, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Ok so yesterday my plant looked beautiful! I added some lights changed the set up a little and now I wake up and its basically dead!! the whole top of the plant is crisp and droopy and it looks like the bottom is right behind. I just tried watering it and it barely absorbed any water. What should I do? HELP! :(

Pictures coming in minutes.

DSCF4746.jpg

DSCF4749.jpg

Anyone?

2. wait until tomorrow?

I'm no expert but i've seen plants bounce from good to bad to good to bad on a day to day basis. its just what plants do. and i think a lot of people se this and freak the fuck out like you did and then they over water or over nute their plants and fuck their entire grow. chill out and wait a day.

3. Thanks for the reply. NO nutes are being used and it is my normal day for watering. Didn't absorb much water, man I hope it doesn't die!

ANyone else? :(

4. It looks thirsty, I've neglected plants a day too long and have them start to shrivel, as long as it's not crispy it will probably bounce back. Just like the above poster said, try not to over do it.

5. Yeah I realized i might have let it dry out a day to long. I only hope it didn't get hurt to much and I can recover it. It was just getting good! :)

6. I recently made the mistake of waiting a day too long to water and my plants due to taking some bad advice. It looked similar but it was the opposite where the bottoms died off and the tops bounced back. Plants get used to your watering schedule so if you miss they will show you they're unhappy. Just keep checking on it best of luck reviving your plant.

7. Thanks guys. Its been a little over 2 hours now and t looks a LITTLE better. We will see how it turns out. I hope the top doesnt die off on my because it sure looks bad :)

8. Glad you chilled out man all is well just do your best to help her recover. Make sure you're doing everything right and she'll be good.

Best of luck.

9. it should be OK the reason I can think of is the new lights you got dried it out faster then you expected

when it comes back to life you could consider getting one of those additives for stressed plants like sillica blast works good for plants that have been stressed out

10. water it.

wait

it wont die.

11. Thanks again guys. It is slowly comign back to life. We'll see if it can recover fully. :)

12. Ok well I can use some help again grasscity. So you see my above dilema from yesterday.

I watered and it it sort of came back to life in certain parts, but the top is still completely dry and dying on me. Is it best to cut the top off and focus on the bottom or what should I do??? :)

13. #13 we8yids, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    Mine looks like yours but in a seedling form, hope its the same problem and we can fix it! Heres a picture mate,
    ps people this is TheOldReliable thread so dont help me, i dont wanna be a threadjacker :smoke:

Attached Files:

14. sorry to hear about your unfortunate events! If I learn anything to help ill be sure to let you know! :)

15. [quote name='"we8yids"']Mine looks like yours but in a seedling form, hope its the same problem and we can fix it! Heres a picture mate,
    ps people this is TheOldReliable thread so dont help me, i dont wanna be a threadjacker :smoke:[/quote]

It looks like the soil may be too moist try putting it up close to a light I just started some clones one drooped so i propped it up and put it closer to the lights n it came back within a day.