Red hairs all red but no big buds!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Breezy905, Sep 30, 2011.

1. i need help my plant look healthy an everything but seems to be buddin slow an im usin natral sun threw my window... i need help ima firts timeer
    LOL:D These pics what they look like but just all them pistols or hairs are red...???:smoke::confused:

2. Im going to take new ones of it today... to show it

3. how many hours of light is it getting and how long has it been budding?

it looks like it just started 1-2 weeks ago!

4. in these pics they arent

5. they bin like that for almost a month now i give it 12/12

6. how tall is it and how big is the pot? and have you been on 12/12 for a month or just recently started 12/12?

7. those hairs are almost 100% white lol... give it another month and itl be good.

8. here ther are.... i think it might be my soil can i resoil this???

Attached Files:

9. but the top bud is like nuthin still .....

10. thats them now but in person they styll look like the first pics but all the hairs are red like 80% or more are but barly no nice bud

11. The last week before the trichomes begin to degrade she should plump up. But I would suggest buying a few cheap cfls that is 2700k. It should help plump them up

12. Window sill grow? Hon, we just hit 12/12 day and night- the Autumnal equinox! Your plants have weeks before they are ready! The buds will plump up a lot- don't worry!

The red hairs are just a genetic variation- like red roses.

Some red or purple flowered plants will actually "bleed" red sap when you cut them!

Granny

13. can i resiol this? because my soil is lookin like right shit its old if i can how do i go about givin better home and i got 4 cfl ultra mini 13w 120v 60hz 210mA cool whites will they work?

14. or 3 mini globe bulbs 120v 50W??? i duno lol first time but i pretty sure i need new soil

15. [quote name='"Breezy905"']or 3 mini globe bulbs 120v 50W??? i duno lol first time but i pretty sure i need new soil[/quote]

For a starter soil I would suggest happy frog or ocean forest, both fox farm products. As far as light bulbs go, if they say near the bottom of bulb 2700k your good. Plants will grow between 2700k to 6500k. I have a nice plant under a cheap 125 cfl (6300k) and two small cfls. But to transplant now will stunt your growth. But you have time and she potentially could double in size with very fresh soil and those lights. And that'll be about 33 dollars for the soil and light bulbs. Ask anymore questions, more knowledge the more simple this beautiful natural plant will grow, and strong too.

16. so if i change the soil right now it will stunt my growth? or will it cause death lol i just want big fat buds

17. If you can prepare another pot with soil in it, and remove the plant WITHOUT damaging roots and very short exposure to light, it will slow down in production, but when it finds the healthy enriched soil, it should become stronger very fast. And make sure you have a large enough pot. I use heavy ass clay pots

18. ok im hopin she doing good

19. Be extremely careful. Extremely. It's weird how strong these plants are, but transplanting is like screwing around with their heart