New jack herer pic update

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by buddogmutt, Sep 7, 2011.

1. #1 buddogmutt, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
    32 days in flower...48 more days to go...how am i looking....

Attached Files:

2. damn...no input

3. Is that just one plant? Looking good so far, but 80 days seems like a long time to stay in flower. Why so long?

4. jack herer...thats what the strain calls for...lol..wish it was shorter...most sativas/sativa dom hybrids go 10-13wks anyway(when grown right)..Jack is a 13weeker...lol...but sooooo worth it..and yeah thats 1 plant 0f 10...watering 2day when lights come on at 430pacific time....so i'll put all ten up then...

5. Lookin good!

6. Did you lst that plant?

7. GOOD eye ALLDAY....yes it is.....i LST'd the hell outta those ladies...good lookin LAYLOW....

8. I'm smokin on herer right now and I'm here to tell u the plants look good lol ur gonna dig the smoke it's more narcotic than most sativas

9. thanks and lucky you...lol...its my favorite strain....13wk flowering period but well worth it...

Attached Files:

10. For real it's bomb stuff I dig it haha

11. did you grow it

12. How tall and wide are those girls.

13. in 3gal pots roughly 2 1/2--3ft from floor to bud top...and width???? i'd have to measure...ballpark guesstamate=2 1/2ft around

14. Nah I didn't grow it my buddy the legend did

15. with a name like that it must be dynomite...lol...enjoy

16. Yes i did and was very pleased with both the quality and quantity.
    I was also thinking more like 13 weeks of flowering,than a mere 11.
    I cut mine at eleven(was still a rookie at seed/soil then ;)) and although it was good,it could have been much better with more time.
    My 5 plants still yielded 360gr. of very frosty prime buds under a single 400watt bulb.
    Liked the taste too,to me a bit lemony,reminiscend of Citral of old(heard others describe it as very 'diesely') and loved the high.

Looking good Buddogmutt.