2nd bagseed grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cubensiseye, Jun 3, 2011.

1. This is a bagseed im growing. I veged for about three weeks and topped. I wish I had not topped because it only grew to 1ft and never stretched, oh well. How does she look? I think she has 3 weeks left.

[​IMG]

2. oh yeah,
    strain:bagseed
    Soil: peat moss, vermiculite, top soil, manure
    nutes:technaflora feed, water, feed. I add molasses w every feeding.
    light: 2 70w security hps lights, 1 68 (actual wattage) CFL
    almost done with week 5 of 12/12 (counting from pistils, not flip)
    Pot: 3 gal

3. here's one of the whole plant

[​IMG]

4. why are you unhappy with the top? it looks like you have some nice colas on that plant. good job

5. Thank you for checkin it out!. I'm unhappy because I only topped due to limited space and not knowing how much stretch to anticipate. It didnt stretch at all and I think I wasted a cola by topping. But, if the size of the other colas is a result of the topping, then I'm satisfied. It's just that I expected all sorts of stretch and literally, it only stretched an inch, so like a 12th of what it was when I flipped to 12/12, lol.

6. update. I accidentally broke a branch at 37 days. Dried it, and it got me high. I will post more pics in 2-3 weeks. The trichs are still clear/cloudy. today is day 41.

7. I also have an opinion question. Tomorrow starts week 7. My plan is to give nutes again in week 7, then water and molasses week 8, then plain water week 9. Does this sound right? I haven't seen amber yet, and only like 2/3 of the calxys look like calyxs. There is some late growth that isnt matured yet. I really want this smoke to be good, so opinions will help.

8. Im pretty sure you want 3 weeks of straight water before you chop her down or the buds will be harsh and chemically when smoked

9. Looks dankolisios

10. 1 week flush is fine

11. thanks, skunky.

12. I just took a sample at day 60, trichomes mostly milky some clear, and it's ridiculously stoney. I cant wait to see what it's like when it ambers up. I'll post some before harvest pics when wife returns with camera.