First Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thbxboy07, Mar 4, 2011.

1. #1 thbxboy07, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011
    This is my first Grow and i have experience in growing other plants. It Has been going good so far but i have a problem i have two good plant in the same pot, i'm scared to seperate them any one have any advice, oh yeah i'm not sure if it auto or not it's some mid's just trying it if works i'll grow better.:wave: there about 3 weeks old

Attached Files:

2. Well do you no if they are both female or not that should be first and if so then it will really hard on them if they are grown together. But you can do it but it will stunt there growth for a few weeks.

3. Not sure if there females, don't really know how to tell the difference beside's what the book told me about the way they grow, and the nodes but i don't know what there suppose to look like and i've had them under 24 hour light, but can i grow them together? would i have to give them more food?

4. not a good idea to grow more then 1 plant in a pot, your gonna have root issues and then most likely 2 dead plants.

5. ok thanks what about feeding it, what do u suggest? i know i'm not suppose to use miracle Gro soil but i did mix most of it with top soil it's about an 35/65 mix MG/TS .ima put some more pic's up tomorrow or tonight not sure. and can u tell me what' i'm looking for when it come to male and females?

6. If you read the first few pages of my journal you'll see exactly what I did and how it turned out!

I had two in one cup, replanted them way to late, pulled out one to try and get it replanted and totally destroyed the root system. It stunted for almost a week, bounced back a little slower, I still ended up with a sick plant. Toward the end of the journal I start calling it Bad Weather. Check it out for a solid example!

7. ok thanks ima seperate them today and let u know how they turn out

8. Yea dude, the one that I fucked up the roots turned out to be my favorite plant!

9. so i transplanted/separated mine's yesterday, don't think it stressed them out too much the were slouching when i did it but but 5pm today the leave's and stems where back straight. however i didn't have this wierd dis-coloration on the lower leaves the pic's explain better HELP PLZ don't want to loose my babies

10. Pic's

Attached Files:

11. #11 thbxboy07, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2011
    Got a question how long should i the light 24/7 before i switch to 12/12? plant's about 4 weeks now also they stink already could one or both be male cause of that i heard that it can be a sign

12. Veg them until they are half as big as you want em to be when finished. My males stunk quite alot, It's possible they could be.

13. How tall can you grow them and how wide can you grow them and how many watts do you have right now and for the dis coloring it could be stress from trans plant.

14. #14 thbxboy07, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2011
    i have about 270w on them now abou to get a bigger bulb next week and i'm hoping the color is from the stress. ima post some pic's of the on that stinks and ya'll can help i hope. and i think i'm ready to start ordering my seed any recommendations? live in us

15. i can grow them as big as i want really my own place don't have to worry about anyone finding them

16. There is a forum on seeds and the best places to buy from there some really good ones out there see if you can find early girl seeds they are a good first grow. And yes I no you growing now but that's what I started with and it was easy got me in the flow of things. Now I grow haze and kush and the haze strains are a pain they look like they are red steming but that is just the strain so I have to go off my ph and ppm to no if they are doing ok so pic something easy. Other than a mid to get going.

17. How big is your enclosure where you are growing them?

18. It's a washer closet so it's 7'x4' 8 feet high but this is just a personal grow don't need any 7' plant's lol just want about 8-16 O's to last until next crop i'm about 4 - 4 1/2 weeks in one is 6'' tall one is 5'' tall but i just cloned it so it was 6''

19. Thanx

20. Yo man plants look good, but i thin k ur expectations on yield r to high. Youll do very good to pull 3 oz's. And thats if errting goes right. With 270watts of cfl and 1st time growing ganja, lower your goal a tad. Gettin a pound or even a 1/2 lb is gonna be very, very tough. Good luck