Vio Kush 9 Weeks Flower, PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Hey guys this is my vio kush.
    Grown under cfl lights and just recently got a ufo led light for the closet so shes really starting to fill in. Ok here she is.

Attached Files:

• 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      274.7 KB
      Views:
    • 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • 017.jpg
      017.jpg
      File size:
      226.8 KB
      Views:
    • 018.jpg
      018.jpg
      File size:
      243.1 KB
      Views:
    • 019.JPG
      019.JPG
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
  2. Looks great. How long have you been flowering? How long are you gonna flower? Size of pots? Light wattage?

EDIT: yeah, you are growing soil

3. Dude im so fuckin high i didn't even pay attention to the title... But whats your wattage and size of pots?

4. Thats ok man, we all get too high sometimes.
    I've been flowering for 9 weeks now and I will prolly flower for 3 more weeks.
    I'm not exactly sure of the pot size but i think its 2 gallons, im gonna switch to 3 gallon pots my next grow.
    I have one 85 watt cfl, one 64 watt cfl, and a 180 watt ufo led light that has 90, 2 watt led's.

I grow in a closet so i cant get an hps and i've been doing this for awhile now so im happy with my lighting, i dont want a 250 watt hps even if i could handle the heat. I really like the ufo, it really is sizing the buds up good. Thanks for the reply, peace.

5. I've been growing with a 400w HPS in an air-cooled hood, also in my closet. I'm working with about 2.5 feet width and maybe about 8 or 9 and half feet height:rolleyes:. I have a fan constantly blowing onto the light and the plants, I haven't really seen any heat issues, YET. I really encourage the use of more wattage, but based on the results your showing me here, your doing a really good fuckin job. Keep it up:smoke:

6. Well my ufo puts out about the equivilent of about a 400 watt hps, i know its not completely the equivilent of it but its good enough for me.
    This grow is nothing, i just got the ufo so my next grow will be all led.
    Thanks man, peace.

7. Hey guys i really hate asking this because i think i should know now when my plants will be ready to harvest.

But i like to get second opinions from you guys out there that are expert growers and anybody who grows.
    So my Vio Kush has about maybe 5 percent amber trichs on it and the rest are milky with a couple clear ones here and there.

I am wondering, how much will those trichomes change in two weeks (2 week flush).
    I wanna cut them when there about 50/50. Thanks

8. Rep+. Looking good man, I can only imagine how anxious you are to get those pretty ladies harvested cured and inhaled! :smoke:

9. Thanks buddy. Yes I am very anxious and i really wanna know what my trichs would look like 2 weeks from now. Thanks again buddy.

10. nice grow ed +rep to you. I'm thinking of getting one of those 180w leds for my veg tent and was wondering if it gave off much heat.

11. Thank you very very much nissty.
    This light is awesome, it gives off almost no heat at all, i can put the top of my plant a half inch away from it prolly and it wont burn at all.
    The cfl's were way hotter, its a good investment especially if heat is an issue.
    Thanks again man, peace.

12. sweet, I am going to buy one for my veg tent, it gets way to hot in the grow room when both tents are running hps. Enjoy that vio kush man, I have been meaning to grow one out myself. I'm chopping a afghan kush tonight so thats what I'm looking forward to at the moment.

13. Make sure you get the right one because there are a lot of led lights out there that dont work nearly as well as others.
    Thanks man, im looking forward to cuttin mine down really bad haha.

14. i got the lighthouse hydro 180w from gotham hydro.

15. Hows things goin with that.

16. Hey guys here were are at about 8 or 9 weeks.

Gooood news i was lookin through my scope today and found about 90 percent amber trichs on one of the top of the buds on the bagseed so i plan on flushing tomorrow.

Im excited, well heres some pics, you wont be seein the bagseed much longer, only in hanging buds. Peace

Attached Files:

• 016.jpg
      016.jpg
      File size:
      262.8 KB
      Views:
    • 017.jpg
      017.jpg
      File size:
      229.6 KB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • 019.jpg
      019.jpg
      File size:
      280 KB
      Views:
    • 021.jpg
      021.jpg
      File size:
      254.4 KB
      Views:
    • 023.JPG
      023.JPG
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • 030.jpg
      030.jpg
      File size:
      243.3 KB
      Views:
    • 029.jpg
      029.jpg
      File size:
      284.6 KB
      Views:
    • 026.JPG
      026.JPG
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • 028.jpg
      028.jpg
      File size:
      232.7 KB
      Views:
  17. More buds.

Attached Files:

• 024.jpg
      024.jpg
      File size:
      250.1 KB
      Views:
    • 025.jpg
      025.jpg
      File size:
      258.6 KB
      Views:
    • 027.jpg
      027.jpg
      File size:
      258.4 KB
      Views:
  18. Nice grow man how much did you spend on that UFO LED ?:smoke:

19. :smoke:

20. The more amber the tricomes are the stonier the smoke. I wait to see a few amber and flush for a week with clearex and water then chop and hang around a dehumidifier. I like about 20 to 50% amber for an energetic high that keeps me off the couch. Good lookin:hello: girls you got there.