AUTO growers post final weight and your fav pics of your grow!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mugzy3, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Also add the strain name!!!
    i couldn't find a thread of this so hope this one takes off. And their isn't so many ppl that grow autos... I am almost done my 1st grow of my AK47xLR2 heres some of my fav pics enjoi!

Attached Files:

2. The first pic is of my Onyx that I just harvested yesterday. Unfotunately I dont have a scale..:mad:

Second is main cola on a Blue Himaylan Diesel

Attached Files:

• jhk.jpg
      jhk.jpg
      File size:
      163.8 KB
      Views:
    • photo.jpg
      photo.jpg
      File size:
      143.2 KB
      Views:
  3. sooo sick i wanna do lowriders so bad....... how long did it take from seed?? and what kind of soil... nutes...light... lol fill me in brahh:hello:

4. I dunno who this was directed to but whatev...
    I harvested both those at about 68 days from sprouting. 7 weeks flowering.
    Fox Farms everything. Ocean Forest, GrowBig, Big Bloom.
    The onyx also got some Bud Candy.
    400 W HPS. 3 gal grow bags
    I really like Short Stuff seeds. Great Genetics.
    Think Ill hold off on the autos for awhile now tho...

5. Nice grow buddy looks pretty sexy. and for the toher guy askin about the info click on my link at the bottom the 1st post is everythign u asked for...im gone chop at day 71. 13 days left=] hope we get some more ppl to post!

6. bump dont let this thread die LOL

7. hmmmmph i was interested to see what ppl posted but it looks as if not too many ppl like the autos.

i got one in a five gallon soil under 400w. she was a Sweet Seeds freebie during the tudes halloween special.

no pics tho....shees only 3 weeks old from seed. plan to chop sometime around Jan. 14th(if the info provided by Sweet Seeds is acurate).

this will be my first and last run with auto's cuz i think they are retarded and dont see the benefits for an indoor grow. maybe for an outdoor grower so they can have an early harvest but indoors it seems a little pointless when i can control the environment.

8. All beauties man, how long did they grow before flowering? When the start flowering did you have to change the light cycle?

9. Light cycle question is a good one. Also can u leave ligyts on 24/0 from start to finish to speed up grow since it's an auto flower?

10. I had a bag seed just up and start flowering under 19/5 and am hoping I can leave it there and while the non-autos veg the auto continues budding.

11. i did 20/4 whole time i am on day 61...10 more days until harvest and i have a blueberry bagseed that has been growing the whole time with it im hopin its female!!! if its male im throwing in my other 2 auto Ak47xLR2