Take a look inside one of my grow rooms.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by s0calt0ker, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Here's a quick peak of a tent in one of the rooms.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Just let em grow straight up?

3. Wow Nice bushy plants! You got what looks like a decent amount of plants in there! What strains you got cooking in there?

4. No lots of training in early veg, topped as well.

5. Actually, since switched to flower about two weeks ago there are only 12 plants in there. The rest are in the veg room.
    Once I finish building the new wall, these will be put under 6 gavita lights and the mothers and other vegging projects will be moved to the mother/cloning room.
    I have a pre 98 in their, 5 Ogre's (hate this strain, tossed the mother) , and the huge ones are going to remain un named for now. It's a project I have been working on and won't be done until after the summer outdoor season.

6. picking up more gavitas today!

7. How do you not get pm issues with your plants that close together and such thick foliage?

8. PM is never a problem for me. Besides using strains that I know have a high resistancy to mold and plague. Once again, there is NOT that many plants in this tent. They are very large plants. For example, the second to last picture. There are only 5 plants pictured and it looks more like a SOG. Keeping humidity low is a must. I don;t have too many humidity problems living in the mountains. This time of the year its wet but spring, summer and fall are very dry.

9. Oh nice the pics just make it look suoer crowded hah

10. Yeah everyone so far thinks its packed tight. i can walk through the tent in between plants. They are extremely large. I will be taking them out of the tent before the end of the weekend and they will finish their cycle under 1150 watt gavita lights.

I'm excited to see the yield.