serious seeds ak47 - 9 weeks (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by we8yids, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Hi guys, 3rd grow and its 2 ak47. I topped 1 of them and it gave me 3 tops, and left the other 1 normal. Was hoping to harvest on saturday exactly 9 weeks, but looks like it can go another week. I have a loupe but im also going by zeus take on harvesting, and waiting for the pistils to recede and the buds to super fatten up. Also lower buds are covered in long pistils and airy. What do you guys think.........

Attached Files:

2. Lookin good bro!! I moved my grow, check out the newness! Lol search for liljs 1500w multi strain perpetual honey hole! :D

3. Lookin dank bro, nice!! The ka too! :) - id say next week when u harvest, see if you can leave the bottom half to go on a bit longer?

4. be u tee full ~

5. Dope plant. You did very well on her. She looks close too. Also trichs will be the best way to tell. Last grow I had a couple sour d plants that at the very end grew a whole new set of pistils yet the trichs were going amber. Have you checked the color of the trichs?

6. Cheers guys, hoping to get a minimum of 12oz off the beauty's, do you think I can do it? I do! Yea checked the trichs, about 10% amber ATM. Should be ready for harvest next saturday! There both ak47 but they look different and smell different, 1 smells lemony! Maybe I got a lemon pheno? I'll take close up pics of a bud from each plant later!

7. Looks like ill be harvesting 1 tonight ( 1st 2 pics). Some of the trichs are dying and about 30% are amber, also the pistils have receded. The other plant should be ready on saturday for the chop. Also pic of the difference in colour of buds and theres a clear difference in smell! Should i go ahead and harvest it?

Attached Files:

8. looking fucking sick! im subbed to this

i wanna know the smoke quality when its ready....

was thinking about growing a few of these next year

9. Looks rrally sick def ordering i got ak47 from narihuqna nl and they kunda suck at yield.... how long u let those monster veg?

10. Looking good. What kind of light are you using?

11. Yea cool, ill post yields and smoke reports. Vegged for 4-5 weeks i think. I moved the topped 1 to a dark space for 24-48 hrs. I hate buying weed :(

12. 400w hps flower and 125cfl for veg. the autopots are the reason im going to get a high yield. 5oz of each plant easy

13. Wholly crap,looks awesome!! May I ask a few questions? I'd like mine to look like that...

I just got some Ak47 auto fem seeds. What spectrum CFL should I use (can only use CFL)? Can I use only one spectrum from start to finish? Lights on 24/7?

14. [quote name='"mtam12"']Wholly crap,looks awesome!! May I ask a few questions? I'd like mine to look like that...

I just got some Ak47 auto fem seeds. What spectrum CFL should I use (can only use CFL)? Can I use only one spectrum from start to finish? Lights on 24/7?[/quote]

If they are autos then your going straight to flower. 12/12 lights and 6500k cfl.

15. [quote name='"we8yids"']400w hps flower and 125cfl for veg. the autopots are the reason im going to get a high yield. 5oz of each plant easy[/quote]

Are autopots hydroponics or are they just those self watering ones with a soil medium.

16. Excellent grow!

Forearm sized colas of ak-47...oooooooh!

17. Use blue cfl for veg and when you notice it going to flower use a hps light or a red cfl. Autos grow best 20/4 lights! If your using a hps, it would be cheaper and better to grow photoperiod strains.

18. #18 we8yids, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    Self watering for soil, try them!
    Autopot systems - Progrow Hydroponics

19. I'm tempted to buy these. Have you had any problems with them?is there any "learning curve"?

20. Nope no problems, I don't even use a reservoir. I just pour water around the aqua valve everytime I see it dry, which is all the time I look!