1HToke MMJ Lightning (*TAP H2O death. Use Dis' or filter*)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ArabianCrime, Sep 22, 2012.

1. #1 ArabianCrime, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012
    **UPDATE**

(& drinking from the garden hose is cancerus.)

OK:cool: I found the problem. It's been the tap water I've been using. Very blue pH test. I'm running this as cheap as possible and finding problems because it. No filter on water, I'm going to boil or run distilled (we'll see).

The Aero pump currently runs @ o_X speed. Two leads to one sounded cool; air pressure however had a different idea. Back through the system throttling no head room the psi went somewhere (+back) and ruined the pump in a week.

I'm getting a real pump. If the cheapo 17buck wonder works for yeah great' Mine died in a week. A real pump pushing 600gl's per hour is like 40bucks, can't wait to see a result to try it.

*All good now:D I should have checked the water sooner but the things somehow grew somewhat (yeah iknow..) it was iffy .. the seeds started so why not right? Nope.

Classic medical; "When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra.." ;)

I have all the seeds in the right solutions, Didn't run a tester thinking there's now way the tap could be that bad; well it was. We're drinking it (funn..) and probably killed the most epic of seeds to hit that box. Random#1 from bag seed grew one hell of a huge root, then stopped.

I have strong hope for one, GDP! It always seems like it was living, slow but living, (fav? Liberty Haze; SG, BH, NLxBB......... LH seeds are gorgeous, deep solid dark color, they look epic but have zero chance in pHell, the others are kinda ****ed too lol but owell there's one other not being labbed on that will be my personal plant now Towlen My moneys on her/him(don't care seeding them, the stress may have helped things along lol) .

We'll see in a few days!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought I'd organize a thread for my grow.

I'm breading plants to get a few epic plants that will produce clear channel, on a cloud, one toke Lightning.

I want to find the Holy G of plant epicness somewhere. Mix it and have a new plant. Focus will then shift to making Thia styx (for pain severity)

I'm building vsimple boxes, 4x6x7-8' with 1x1"s and mylar. (building soon) This is Temp

[​IMG]

I pulled all the seeds from my aero and tossed them in paper towels and back in the box of death.

[​IMG]

Good temp 80*F when closed, hydrostone around them for heat, wet paper towel over them for more warmth. I'm using a styrofoam cut out, works well, doesn't transfer a lot of heat but just enough with the paper towel. Aero seeds are in the aluminum tray (LH, GDP, DR.GS & sage) and the styro has atop the new seeds (Bangi Haze, Northern Lights x Big Bud, LH & one old pete seed I saved before it was tossed, MK Ultra. (saw it in rubble open a little bit like a clam sticking it's tong out :cool: <:Epic XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had a little trouble with the aero I'm using. The water went odd with the foxfarm, used half the amount and time of the lightest use. I forgot to clean the rock and oddness continued through a reservoir change. Not a good idea..

Cleaned everything with bleachy goodness now on standby by for pre germination stage 2.

*Seed Update*

LH #2 (vLarge/r vvdark seed epic looking<:D opened and looks a clam.

Random #1 seed from bag (seed is vL, norm coloring) this thing rooted I don't know how quick.. 4 days it spit and in 2 grew a large root. (not too bad)

*-The rest are still germinating. The Aero seeds are possibly alive, no change since slight opening; a few vslowly developed in Aero.

Aero didn't do to well starting seeds. Too cold I think 60-65 vs 80*. The seeds are vslowly developed.. openish after about a week in aero 4 days in pete, water in aero going odd every few days (don't know how it went odd in the fist place not enough air maybe for 5g? (second time I forgot to clean the rock, offered a 3.5g (prolly for a reason..) and 5 went with 5g; I'm eliminating the possible flaw and getting a better pump $30, mad amount of air)

*Germination in Box of Death Pete vs PaperTOWEL

TOWEL WINS. Fatil1ty. Flawlessness Victory.

Pete doen't absorb / retain enough water.

G test 2, Spongy Hydro stuff vs PaperTOWEL (possibly next week)

Taking bets'

Now time, some grand master kush & CSS GO maybe QUAKE or Battlefield!

glhf G0 PR0<:

2. IT"ZZZZZ ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUICK> teh>>

[​IMG]

3. #3 ArabianCrime, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012
    They all actually produced continued cell growth, I'm most deff stoked` Ireally thought I'd lose the opportunity to mix such epic strains (something would have to kill them.. Rad Lightning!!)

Keeping the males to pollen some epicness, will a hepa filter block all das pollen?

*Just remembered*

need to get some Age old something with no shock<:EPIC

4. #4 ArabianCrime, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
    http://www.pandora.com/tristan-pogo/interphase/smoke-unicorn

song was playing pretty cool, dropped holysh1t.net when I was thinking about how much my seeds grew lol random song random 100 stations

added maple and raspberries to the randies, hopefully they don't die / go male; two small dabs more raz than maple, not much.

wow I thought it was 7pm there for a sec was like that would make sense they grew a bunch lol.. 80% grew, My LH's & GDP's are alive and grew epically..:D

Bangi & NL x Bb no change from seed yet. rawr..

* LH'z, GDP, MKU & both Randoms (possibly rly good,) all growing rapidly* well (using full concentrate lol 2ml per gallon, they don't seem to mind d:p

5. #5 ArabianCrime, Sep 23, 2012
    the grooves in the tray hold and retain water started getign funky (prolly from aero stones) so I pulled everything, cleaned it, baked the rocks (forgot too form aero) and have the seeds in the box with paper towels no extra trays. Paper towel under as a floor, one semi wet holding the seeds and two atop, (one semi wet/dry other one dry)

6. #6 ArabianCrime, Sep 23, 2012
    also added a little raspberry and maple, the maple I'm using is 4% calcium, if your going to try this out you could use a little bit as a sub for calcium if/when you need it, just make sure you know what's in what you have and everythingz happy.

7. Have the seeda sprouted?I was confused when you posted all that stuff in the other thread.The diagram thing.I disdnt know what the hell you were talking about.Lol

Hope everything goes good my friend.Growing is fun in my opinion

8. Have the seeda sprouted?I was confused when you posted all that stuff in the other thread.The diagram thing.I disdnt know what the hell you were talking about.Lol

Hope everything goes good my friend.Growing is fun in my opinion

9. #9 ArabianCrime, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    Thanks man, indeed growing is fun :D tests patients. I should lists things out better. I random idea'd the thread a bit, and now there's too much going on there. Custom LED's to boxes that support killer lightning bud. I'm going to continue breaking it up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tossed the seeds back in pete and back in the box of death. The pete's warmer but needs more watering. The water runs right though; individually water every 4-6 hours to not add water to the tray.

One seed produced a root, R1, R2 opened and started rooting, neck to neck is LH2 with GDP1, the others have only passed the opening stage of development, been about a week and a half. The few days of aero slowed things down. Should have properly toweled them before the pete then left them in there. Had to get all tricky with it..

lol simplicity..

I'm upgrading to a better pump, the water turns milky after day two with the current system. Glad I went through the passes before drooping large plants in, that could have been gay..

I'll find out when the randoms sprout but I don't think 5g's with a 40g pump is supporting enough air..

Back in the Box of Death they Go! GL EPICNESS!!!! (ptowelz retain a little more heat around 5* increased the box to 85*F)
    [​IMG]

10. #10 ArabianCrime, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    Called the Pries† for R1..

R1†: X_x

I added too much sugaryness while they were towel'n... errrr... I may have just done them all in.. R1 had the most hence X_x. The other seeds don't show the same signs but could be behind R1, in a few days we'll see..

(iNeedz AgeOld G with NS............. rawrz... ;(

oman don't over anything early lol, I dropped the rapid to norm, prolly should be using half norm, probably going to drop the concentrate down to half norm lol.

I'm goign to start subbing with reg water then with a little black gold filtered through & Age Old, then reg.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

New watering regiment. BG soil in a gallon jug of water filtered through a towel rubberbanded on.

4-6 hours later when needed, 1/2 rapid with BG, then following down the list every 4-6 hours and repeating.

Reg Water + Black Gold
    --------------------------------------------
    1/2 to ish norm Rapid .5-1ml per Gallon + BG
    Reg Water + BG
    Age Old with No Shock (using on cati plant thing, AOG is epic) + BG

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ rly hope they're alive.. :/// (had to get all tricky with it finding a fast germination technique.. Then added way too much sugar, Not the brightest idea (prolly should start them off on the stuff..). Towel for a week is FTW. Next time I'm running with a little BG soil mixed in, transferring to rock wool or wet soft spongy stuff when split, adding a splash of BG and keeping in a heated seed box for another week (possibly), 80's*F, then aero when rooted, easy as 3.14159265358979323846264 XD!

11. #11 ArabianCrime, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    Bad news.. I think I killed my plants making too high a sugar mix..

I have a few more I can lab on but damn. 8 epic strains and 2 random bags.. ARRRRRRRRRRRRR

It's been a few years that's fersure. thought I'd change things up and carbo load'em early with flavor goodness (hehehe) but nA.. Plants said X_x, o_O -@*& water flushage and wrap change *&^ - o_O - (*&!- X_x..

(ah sh1t_.)

I'm going to wait about week then call it if nothing sprouts (possible very slow development due to multiple stresses..)

Now it is possible the added sugar mix wasn't too high didn't blow the cells and carbo loading actually helps the development and gets them off eating what you want them too the second they're alive.. I need more rbag plants to find out.. ramp the mix from the bottom up and see what dies first (hehehe)

12. #12 ArabianCrime, Sep 27, 2012
    it's the water.

2 drops reagent

That's Tap water. Right in your glass Battery acid. Umm..

[​IMG]

13. #13 ArabianCrime, Sep 27, 2012
    no nukes, that's right out of the foist.. ummm battery acid ... .. . I have another shot of it bluer.. same mix diff lighting with it greener, how they lived at all is beyond us.. Some epic plants..

*distilled water' all is good P}}

14. water from the tap won't catch on fire, so that's meh lol, with a pH like that, it probably should.. worth a shot though. :/ I'm also drinking from there.. .

15. #15 ArabianCrime, Sep 27, 2012
    little different with distilled from the store..

2 drops reagent

[​IMG]

16. #16 ArabianCrime, Sep 27, 2012
    the back row seeds had to have cased it, but I'm tiring anyway. second row seeds... well, same water.. less time though.. ;/// soo many epic strains that never had a chance... Never in a million years I would think the tap pH could be That bad and still get things to get bigger.. Two grew a root larger than split, then they stopped; been a few days so this should be interesting.

There's one I'll bet a toke too that will make it out and break ground kickn despite the odds I'm sure of it..

iBet Towel all lol.. then Little Warrior, half Age Old: Grow and half rapid. pH is sitting about 5.5-6 with the distilled water and nukes.

17. #17 ArabianCrime, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012
    tossed all the dirt from the pots in the now empty 5g. Starting over with better equipment. This epicly cheap project went down it bits and flames. Nothing in a week and a half, they're all dead. For someone out there who actually might listen to this, spend the money, do it right or not at all with everything day one.

Life's a struggle if it were easy we'd be over run by something, don't make it more difficult or impossible by not having what you have to have starting day one. Correct nutrients, months or research everyday, filters for water and air you need a proper (would you have a pet live there?) living habitat. Also buy a properly made electronic pH tester, the drips test kits are absolutely worthless and don't tell you shit. You Have to have a real number, real data to base your next move.