100 watts per plant= bullshit.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by muney420, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This plant has been in veg for about 2 weeks. Flowering for about 2 days. I've seen tons of blades say that less than 100 watts the plant won't even live. Well this girl has been under one 18 watt cfl. And she's doing just fine as you can see. I wanted to see the lowest amount of light these plants can utilize. Please don't hate on me for posting this I'm just experimenting. And maybe some of you new growers who don't have tons of cash can try this out for a small single plant grow. I dont know what to do with this plant now. Just gonna find out sex and prob plant her outside with the others even tho she's so small.

image-1722148896.jpg

image-1985457085.jpg

2. You don't know what to do with it now? Well, if you were interested in taking it to maturity you'd add a shitload more light to it, another 80 watts worth at least. Congrats on getting a seed out of infancy I guess.

3. Sorry bruh thats a tammaater plant

4. Wow. Like i said just playin with small amounts of light. this is not my actual grow i prefer not to post my actual grow for my personal reasons. none of you have any intellegent input on this at all. Im gonna finish this plant just to show you how "tammaater" it is.. What a stupid reply jed sanders. I did not ask hey what do you think of this plant. All i did was throw a seed i soil from the garden in a cup. Sorry if this grow isnt good enough for you guys. Bahah i have my 99 card i think im set.. I just want to help out new growers who are shut down right away with their current light situation. Maybe small amounts of light could work for just veg?

5. Try flowering with that light..they say 100w min to complete a grow not start a seedling

6. Highlighted for accuracy:smoke:

Underlined text = Not important

7. Sweet! I read posts of people asking about wat uve done here all the time now they can come n see this thread

8. A plant can certainly survive with a teeny, tiny amount of light, but you'll end up with around a half a bowl-pack to show for your months of patience/effort... even 100watts per plant doesn't produce enough to last most regular/daily smokers for long, unless of course you have dozens of plants and thousands of watts :p

9. [quote name='"BubblemountainX"']Sweet! I read posts of people asking about wat uve done here all the time now they can come n see this thread[/quote]

What the fuck are you trying to say..

10. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']Try flowering with that light..they say 100w min to complete a grow not start a seedling[/quote]

Dude i said for veg!!

11. #11 Footbag, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    Why are you so butthurt, nobody cares about your grow

If you're going to disrespect the OP, you can move along somewhere else.

Chunk

12. well your saying for veg

most people are saying 100 watts atleast to grow a plant from start to finish and a normal size indoor plant 2-4 feet tall

cant call it bullshit and post this lil rinky dinky runt of a plant

13. #13 muney420, Aug 19, 2012
    [quote name='"Footbag"']Why are you so butthurt, nobody cares about your grow[/quote]

Well id love to stay an chat but your a total bitch..

Name calling doesn't fly here.

Chunk

14. #14 muney420, Aug 19, 2012

^^^^^Refer to the above edit^^^^^

15. Well FUCK i was saying i was glad you had posted it but now....:(

16. [quote name='"BubblemountainX"']

Well FUCK i was saying i was glad you had posted it but now....:([/quote]

Sorry man,,

17. Hell get back on he cant resist the city:)

18. Ya i thought what u dod here was pretty nifty im a cfl guy

19. [quote name='"BubblemountainX"']

Ya i thought what u dod here was pretty nifty im a cfl guy[/quote]

You should pm me I got a bit of knowledge I can share with you

20. id love to see what u can do with minimum lighting, veg with low watts i think is ok, but im subbed for ur flower effort, take it 2 um man!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.