what will happen next? ::PICS:: JOCK HORROR

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Nicofresh, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Hey buddies, last month i germinated one jock horror seed, it was going to be my first indoor grow ever... but i had a huge problem i left town for 3 weeks and therefore i had to leave it by itself... ( I HAVE A TIMER AND I MADE A WATERING SYSTEM SO IT COULD SURVIVE ON ITS OWN )... my setup was a 250WATT ballast and MH for veg and HPS for flowering, thing is my mom unplugged the ballast because she was scared it would burn the floor because it got so hot and sometimes when i plugged the ballast the whole electricity in my house would go off :( , so she unplugged it and left it with sunlight... when i came back from my vacations i came to that surprise... so the plant survived but in one month it has only grown a little, does it still have hope? will it ever flower?

PS: I'm going to buy two 105watt cfls for my next plants... (i only plant automatics) will it be enough?

Attached Files:

2. Keep lots of light on it, water it, and it will grow! The only reason it didn't grow is because there is not enough light.(by the look of the pics) If you have a balcony or something I think you should put it outside during the day, and inside during the night.