OG kush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by herb ballistic, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Down in 10 days:wave: 2nd pheno. Was hopeing for more off pheno 1 ok smoke

Attached Files:

2. looks good man :)

what week are they at?

and what breeder of OG kush?

3. ohh sucks about the hermie...must kush strains tend to do it...better genetics help..but still looks good.

i have the clone only Larry Og kush x with the original bubba kush....and somtimes if i stress it too much itll herm on me....but only once...

4. What was your flowering time for the og

5. i like to take any kush or OG till 70 days...you could prolly get away with a lil less but they really start to pack and tighten up around the 10 week mark..

6. I hoped it would around the 10 weeker thanks Skywalkerss

7. no problem herb...your grow looks dope!

8. #9 herb ballistic, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Week 9 1 week to go! looking ok She has been supercropped alot. crazy sativa needed it thats why shes all over the place.:D She tryed to do her thing but I made her do mine :rolleyes: Was going to post photos but unable will try later

9. ha ha it works

Attached Files:

10. My photos are Pony(shit) :)

Attached Files:

11. :DDown in a few days just waiting for no ec (ppm) in flush water so I know shes clean.

Attached Files:

12. Looking really good in here herb...whats the breeder on the OG kush?

13. NOt sure but I think its reserva privada.

14. So sky is she looking ok as she look like crazy sativa bitch to me.:)

15. A lil hard to tell from the pics what type of pheno you got...but she looks chunky to me herb...looks like a good yeilder for an OG so perhapss she is on the lil.more sativa side...what day is she at now?

You smoking on your last bluetooth Harvest yet?-

16. Day 68, pheno 2 is gone kept pheno1 was nicer bud, smokeing sweet tooth @ moe very sweet if you like it sweet it the one to have. Question do you deliver to any one with MS? if so what strain do they think is good or do you know a good strain for MS

17. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']Day 68, pheno 2 is gone kept pheno1 was nicer bud, smokeing sweet tooth @ moe very sweet if you like it sweet it the one to have. Question do you deliver to any one with MS? if so what strain do they think is good or do you know a good strain for MS[/quote]

Ohh yeah there ready!

I do love Sweet things, I love anything with blueberry in it too :)

Really herb I find a lot.of the OG kush strains to help with pain...but its hard Cuz everyone is different...but I found the hard knock out night night indicas are really good for pain and sleep...but again everyone is different...

Cali connections have decent gear and Swerve the breeder for cali connections has really good strains.that resemble the best original OG...

I have his Larry Og crossed with a pre 98 bubba kush...and i love it...hard hitting...great for pain sleep and eating disorders.

He has.Larry oG in seed form at attitude...Id recommend that..or his tahoe OG...his Sfv OG is really good too...these are good strains and you'll get the taste of some California herb too...OG is whateveryone smokes in cali. Lol

18. I have few classics indicas northern lights,hash plant & have crossed with blueberry.Have you tryed dj short blueberry better or the same as dutch passion I have heared about san fran valley og so i will try larry og and get a bit of cali sun on my back.LOL

19. personally iv had strains with blueberry but didnt know what blueberry if it was dp or djs..but iv heard that Dj short is the one who has the true Blueberry and DP kinda stole his cutt and claimed it was theirs...

yeah man..give it a go...i higly doubt youll be dissapointed in the results...i love Ogs.

but those nl and hash plant man...are really good potential for breeding...nsame with the blueberry..you def know your stuff herb.