Lsd, skunk, an some autos

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by outdoorinvestor, Jun 23, 2010.

1. k so i have a thread for this in outside grow journals but i decided to move some inside and im getting a HPS in the mail in a few days

an im germing more autos right now

so far for the autos i got the following -

AK47
    AK x Blueberry
    The Himalaya Blue Diesel didnt pop threw the soil yet there outside still.

An i got the following Autos germing
    Lemon Skunk
    Hindu Kush
    MI5
    Russian Rocket Fuel

2. what do i do about the yellowing on those lower single leaves? why is it doing that?

3. sounds like nitrogen deficiency. pics? are you feeding any nutes? how much are you watering?

This site is choc full of information about helping your plants to grow and stay healthy. A properly structured query in the search should yield good results.

Good luck on your grow!

4. i used a mixture of top soil, 3month feed miracle grow, an moisture controle miracle grow

the PH is 6.5

no extra nutes i dont even know how or what to feed it for nutes

i water it like every 4-5 days

an i got pics on my previous thread the link to it is above

5. i didnt know that there is a auto lemon skunk because my lemon skunk is not a auto and iv never seen 1 b4

6. lmao yea i wanna get some super lemon haze goin next that looks real good

7. well im going to have to go with an N deficiency based on the information provided. overwatering can cause yellowing as well but once a week should be ok. The time release MG sucks for this reason. You now have an N deficiency but the nitro is probably in there waiting to be released. So you risk a burn if you add nitro now to correct.

I prolly would wait it out to see if it gets worse or not. You could repot into different soil if it gets worse and its feasible for you to.

8. I actually just looked at the pic in the other thread. Those bottom leaves normally turn yellow as the light penetration diminishes at the bottom. N deficiency always starts at the leaf tips and the yellowing works its way in towards the petiole. I cant really tell whats going on in that pic though.

still I would wait to see if it gets worse before changing anything.
    plants look relatively healthy otherwise.

is this your first grow?

EDIT:
    I just noticed your custom text "INFANTRYMAN"
    are you Army? 11 Bravo?

9. cool thanks for the info
    yea its my first indoor grow an yea im Army 11 Bravo ha

10. cool man. I was a 19kilo20(M1 tanker E5) 13 years ago before I got out. Bosnia was way to crazy for me, nothing like the movies lol. I cant imagine being in today.

good luck man.

11. thats cool man nice to meet another military grower ha :)

12. got another Auto AK47 that popped out today so for Autos i got 2 AK47s an 3 AK x Blueberry going so far and ill be putting the other 12 germed seeds in soil soon prolly tomorrow morning

pics later today hopefully and also ill try to get to a couple of my outdoor locations between today and saterday an get pics or vids

thanks for stoppin bye :wave:

13. 1st pic the new Automatic AK47 that popped but it looks kinda sketchy..

2nd pic the other Automatic AK47

3rd pic the couple day old Automatic AK47 x Automatic Blueberry a couple of days ago it looked just as bad as the sketchy lookin AK47 but its gotten better

4th pic the other two Auto AK x Blueberry

5th and 6th pics the Barneys Farm L.S.D.

I cut the lower two leaves off the lsd they got real bad an were crispy ha.. the last two lower single leaves are just a lil pale but idk they arent getting worse so ill leave em an its also getting kind of light green in the center of some of the leaves towards the top idk whats goin on with that, any ideas?

Attached Files:

14. what type of lights you using? if Floro get them CLOSE!! and fans. Get some fans swaying those stems back and forth.

15. i just got CFLs till toomorrow ill have a 400w HPS an thanks ill get some fans tonight, what do the fans all do for them?

16. They gonna love that 4 hundo, nice move.

The fan simulates the wind, it causes them to move back and forth which will cause the stem to get super thick in response, which will help it support massive buds. Should stop them from stretching some as now the plant has to divert energy to thicken the stem. Otherwise they will just get tall and lanky. you dont want that!

17. thanks alot for the advise ill def do that :)

18. second tornado this week shits crazy right now but i built a Fort Knox numoro dose in my closet and id like to think its tornato proof lol