Nates continuous AK48 grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by smokeynate, Feb 4, 2012.

1. So its been a while since I have posted much kind of shied away from this site...:( But this does not mean I haven't been busy at work in the garden..first I want to start off with the strain which I love AK48 from nirvana I have grown their Northern Lights and liked it a lot so when I wanted to start another grow I ordered a five pack of their AK48 seeds..I grew out all five seeds and picked the two best after one didnt make it and they became my mother plants..My method growing is DWC I use the Lucas formula Cal Mag through out slightly tapering off near the last three weeks of flower the last three weeks are pretty much water and CNS 17 <----Love that stuff..My room is divided into two sides one for my mothers and clones and to veg and get ready to transfer to the flower side which has a somewhat SOG effect:eek: ha..I dont like to wait a lot between harvests so I always have plants chasing right behind the ones about to finish..But bullshit walks and pics tell the damn truth..
    [​IMG] P1230087.JPG (297.8 KB) [​IMG] P1230086.JPG (294.6 KB) [​IMG] P1230083.JPG (297.7 KB) [​IMG] P1230076.JPG (293.8 KB) [​IMG] P1230073.JPG (326.1 KB) [​IMG] P1230067.JPG (299.1 KB) [​IMG] P1230070.JPG (288.1 KB) [​IMG] P1230085.JPG (323.8 KB) [​IMG] P1230064.JPG (300.9 KB)

Attached Files:

2. I am going to take some new pics of the veg side so they will be up tom...:smoke:

3. These are actually older pics of the plants that are flowering now..:smoke:

Attached Files:

4. So the grow area has changed a little bit moved some plants around like I said I dont like a lot of time between harvests so always keep the clones rooting and when a plant is cut down there is one to take her place..

Attached Files:

5. I for real gotta bump my own shit whats up people its Nate I know I haven't been gone that long...:mad::smoke:

6. holy shit!
    donkey dick buds

7. Now those buds look like shit i grow. Congrats bro great looking garden. :)

8. Thanks dude I have figured out this AK48 and that big mother with the huge cola is now a mother of many clones...:smoke:

Will do dude thanks for stopping by..

9. haha. dam bro, i did check you out. if i could get my hands on that...
    +rep :smoke:

10. Thanks dude I really love this strain for obvious reasons..:smoke:

11. what the hell I cant upload these pics!!!!!

12. So I finally got these pics to upload..:mad: But everything looks good getting big letting the ppms get really low this is when I start to use my CNS 17..

Attached Files:

13. And of the veg side...

Attached Files:

14. So the pics of the plants above that don't have huge buds on them are next in line..the small ones are only about 5 days in if that:confused: Ill have to check my notes..The taller middle plants are about 19 days in but again ha-ha..Ill have to check my notes..:smoke:

15. All this rep and no replies...weak:smoke: made some hash this weekend so nice...

16. Holy crap dude! those are some amazing colas! What kind of lighting do you have them under? looks like my next seed order will include AK 48. I've picked it up at dispensaries, its good smoke too. Keep doing what your doing man, cause your doing it right. Love if you'd stop by my log the link is in my sig, its only my 2nd grow and im always looking for advice to improve.

17. Well got around to taking some new pics and I think I took around 30 :D gonna post em all...

Attached Files:

18. So the first five pictures are of the middle plants about three weeks into flower their ppm is higher than usual running about 750/800 but they seem to like it... The rest are of big momma more to come....:smoke:

19. Hope you guys enjoy there are plenty more to come...:smoke:

Attached Files: