Himalaya Blue Diesel X Critical / Auto

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by evilgnome, Jan 24, 2012.

1. #1 evilgnome, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
    Thought I'd start a journal now that I had something other than seedlings to show

1st "Auto" Grow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Organic soil grow in 2gal pots

3 150w Spiral CFLs / One over each plant / Will be adding a 4th light in the center of the plants once they get a little bigger

Just switched the lights from 24/0 to 20/4
    They seem a bit happier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A~ My Cheap Ass $10 Set Up
    B & C~ Top shots of the 2 back plants

***Will Update With Pics Every Week Or So***
    {Comments Welcum}

Attached Files:

2. And For The Fun Of It
    Here's one I've been growing on my kitchen windowsill in the good old sunlight
    No where near as compact as the ones growing under the lights

It's just starting to Crystal up

Attached Files:

3. looking great my brother, i might start 32 of them under my leds and further the breeding of them, see how they like the big hydro set up and those bright ass leds

4. Just thought I'd post a few more pics for the hell of it...

Pics~
    1 & 2 Were taken on 1-17-12
    3 & 4 Were taken today / 1-26-12

A nice amount of growth in 9 day / IMIO

Attached Files:

5. Looking good so far! Will you transplant or do you think they'll be good in those pots?

6. + rep! I just gifted my buddy in the hydro journals a couple of HBDs!!! his is about the same age as yours...and i grew this one out late last year also...its in the first couple pages of my journal...i grew mine in my aerogarden tho!

my buddy has what appears 2 different phenos going on...the third bean i gave him is a male hbd :eek: and they are going to chuck some pollen :D

check his thread! mine too if you get the chance...he is jeffs aeroponics or some shit....he is always up top in the threads :D

7. Thanx...

I'm planning on leaving them in the 2gal. pots

8. 2 gal is fine for them, they don't like to be transplanted. they grow a nice long tap root and if disturbed it takes a few weeks for then to get back on track and by then there pretty stunted. i'm thinking about starting up another breeding run and i'm going to cross in sannies killing fields purple pheno. it should be a very nice high and color. with a couple hundred seeds stored of this cross, time to start playing again with a new cross.

9. Hey hey!!! Growin some HBD's huh? I got 2 over in my thread in my sig! were at about the same spot! got mine in 3 gallon smart pots in FFOF under 48" 8 bulb t5. Swing through and take a peak! Lookin good man!

10. 2-3-12

Attached Files:

11. And an update on the "Kitchen Windowsill" plant :D

Attached Files:

12. looking great, good job

13. Not a major update
    But thought I'd snap off a few pics since I had to move them to do some maintenance

Attached Files:

14. looking healthy, great job

15. My Luck They'll All Be Males / LOL
    Wait That Isn't Funny

16. What Can I Say / I Like To Take Pics

A & B~ Little Stubby / Small & Compact
    C & D~ Cheap Ass Grow Set Up / Lights Off & On

Going to add two more flo tubes / Need to get a new fixture / My other one took a crap on me
    Just adding them to get some light to the bottom parts of the plants since they're so compact

Attached Files:

17. #17 evilgnome, Feb 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2012
    *2-12-12

A~ 3 Current CFL grow plants
    B~ Tallest one
    C~ Little Stubby
    D~ The difference in size & look trips me the hell out :eek:
    E & F~ Windowsill plant front & back / Grows kind of flat because it only gets sun from one side
    G & H~ Yet another windowsill plant / This little gurl reached puberty early & is already showing hairs at only 7in.
    I~ Little Stubby Top View

Attached Files:

18. Thanx / What's With The Height Difference???
    I like the little stubby one

19. little stubby one the more Himalaya of the cross, the critical stretches