(2)1000w hps/mh 12 plants medical grow~afghan kush, kandy kush,la confidential & more

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lacussumok, Oct 25, 2011.

1. :Dhey guys this is my second time growing and i decided ide like to do a journal i still look back at my first jornal and reminisce

heres what i got going on
    2 big kahuana hoods
    2 1000w hps bulbs
    2 1000w mh bulbs
    2 6" fans one blowing into carbon filter and other blowing through hoods
    mylar all around room
    1 4" fresh air fan (green)

I decided to use the whole line of foxfarm for nutes

i have ducts running from a 6" fan through my hoods and out of the room and a 4" fan attached to a window to bring fresh air in the room with a 6" inline duct fan attached to the end pointed at plants

Strains are:
    4 kandy kush-R.P
    3 LA Confidential -DNA GENETICS
    1 AFGHAN KUSH-WORLD OF SEEDS
    1 ICE-ROYAL QUEEN
    1 OG CLONE 18- R.P

my buddy has 2 clones for me im just waiting for them to root

I GOTTA SICK BABY HELP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HERES THE SETUP AND PLANTS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

comments questions and constructive criticism welcome:hello::smoke:

2. #2 bwitsne, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
    I think that one sick plant might have a magnesium def, or is starting to.

Nice setup and system man, I love everything man. Its best on the carbon filters to suck air out of them and out of the room. That way its pulling air thru the filter and out of the house/grow room your choice.

How far away are your lamps? 1000 watters need to be 1-2 feet at the max away from the plants. The closer the better, just dont burn them. You can do a back of the hand test, you just place your hand under the lamp and if it doesn't burn your hand then it wont burn the plants.

3. i think it is a mag def it showed up on more than one plant and one of them really bad
    i added a teaspoon of grow big to my feeding last night

ive been putting 3 teaspoons per gallon every other wattering if big bloom and they seemed to love it

last night i put 2 of big bloom and 1 grow big

and i got this in the morning i thought it was heat from the lamps that caused it because last night was also the first night they were under the mh

4. La Con is some awesome buds.... Im subbed!

5. You can use some epsom salt in your watering to help a mag def if needed.

But...you have nutes so you should be ok

6. Do you think they'll grow out of it if I keep using my nutes I'm scared to use the grow big again I'll hold off on it till there bigger they seem to love the big bloom

5 of them are showing signs of mag def

7. Well if you fed with nutes that contained that in the nutrients you should be ok. Your not going to see a drastic healing. Those spots will be there for the rest of the grow. Dont worry man, it will heal up and your new growth will be much nicer. Just keep an eye on them

8. At first I was gonna run my fresh air through the hoods and into a carbon filter but then I realized IDE have a heat build up so what I did was setup a 6" fans to blow through the hoods then out into another rooms closet with a carbon filter I figured that should do the trick 1 in te room and other in the closet basement stays scent free.....atleast I hope it will

9. Sounds good man that works best. I was almost about to ask if your sucking air or blowing air into the reflectors.

10. #11 lacussumok, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
    Hey guys been a while since i updated

i believe its time for one :)

my buddys clones never rooted because hes a dumbfuck

i had a bad case of spidermites and it took out the og 18 so down to 9

these are the 9 i had from seedling and they are looking beautiful. i topped all of them there on a 20/4 light schedule. ive been feeding them the big bloom and the grow big from foxfarm and adding a tsp per gallon of molasses

check em out :hello::hello::hello::hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. spotted a few flying gnats and sprayed with azamax folar spray because i had a case of spider mites also few days later i find another flying gnat killed it spray them again few days later which was tonight i found one and i put a tablespoon per gallon of azamax and watered the plants if i still have them after this what do you guys suggest

im in flowering now and i dont wanna poison my fruits

12. help anybody?

13. ^^^ awesome! im sooo trying this! haha

14. You can try hydrogen peroxide, mix 32oz with a gal of water.... kills the larvae in the soil, which are more of an issue than the adult gnats. Seems scary, but wont harm the plants. During veg neem oil is good as a spray. I hear ground cinnamon on the soil will also work, but have only tried the peroxide.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq1LnUdkOFY]9 Plant medical grow update 2nd week flower - YouTube[/ame]

16. bump for tha veiws!!!! lmfaooo