The Dok's First Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DoktorSeus, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Wassssup GC! I am finally startin' my first grow after a bit of some hold ups. I will attach pictures of the babies on the next post. :hello:

I picked up three clones, of some Cherry Pie Kush and i germinated and planted a bagseed. It has been about a week for the bagseed has been planted, and I received the clones a couple days after.

My Setup is in my closet (Pics later).
    4 Lights, 2 Fans

Lighting:
    Started with 2 flourescent lights about 4 ft long. Now we have 4 set up.
    We are starting with 65k 40wats til bloom.

Soil & Nutes:
    We recently transplanted into some Fox Farm organic soil... and the Nutes we are using as of now Grow-Biotic Grow-Nutrient. It's a local company so why not support locals plus have heard good things.

Well hopefully we get a good harvest!

2. #2 DoktorSeus, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    Here are the Pics.

Attached Files:

3. Bump. Pics Up.

4. im locking in on this grow...we've both started from seed around the same time.(my grow journals in my sig.)

How long do you plan to veg??

-Boston

5. for sure. subbin to yours!
    I'm not too sure, i'm prolly gunna go by the grow chart I got from the nutrient company.

6. 3 Days later from last pics, plants are starting to get the silky lookin leaves.

On the mom: one of the leaves is curling up a little bit as you can see in the picture. Is that anything I should be worried about?

Attached Files:

7. Check it out! New pics up 3 days after!

These babies are starting to see a lot of growth. The seed is growing very nicely, and im hoping it actually turns into a mother! Is it too early to tell if its a mother or a father?

Quick question: On the last pic you can see a little bit of dead spots on one of the plants leaves. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Attached Files:

8. bump for some help.

9. Your plants are looking awesome.....I do know that its too early to tell if its male or female....it takes switching the lights to 12/12 or veggging for a couple more weeks before it gonna start showing signs.....

As for the spots....I'm not what's causing them.....I had some on my 1st grow but not to much to cause major problems.....

10. thanks boston.!
    hopefully the baby is a mother! I plan to clone off her for a bit.

I'm hoping those dead spots won't matter later on but thanks for the info!

11. #11 DoktorSeus, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
    it's been around 4 days since i posted pics.. The babies are looking good! The leaves are getting darker green every day! They grow everytime I see them! The baby is getting big! Growing huge day by day! Hope it is a female tho!

:smoke:

Attached Files:

12. Hey doc are you adding nutes to the seedling yet or just plain water?

13. Yea, I started on the 3 clones, but half the amount I usually would.. but this week im going to put the regular amount..

14. oh wow, sorry I must have been really high when i responded to your post. But nah not yet, I'm going to wait a week or so and then im going to add nutes to the plain water... im too scared to add nutes right now.. just in case.. but the baby is growing sporadically.

15. Hey wassup guys! jus moved into my new apt. Transplanted the 3 clones into 5 gallon buckets and the baby into a 3 gallon. I attached some updated pics of the clones. One of them is noticeably bigger than the other 2. He looks likes hes going to be a monster. And the baby is getting big! Still no noticeable signs of sex but still hopin for a female!

Attached Files:

16. got a question on this "cherry pie kush". i have heard of this strain but have not seen or smoked any of it. is it just another "designer strain" with the word kush at the end? or can the genetics be traced back directly to the hindu kush mountains in afghanistan/pakistan?!

17. To tell you the truth, im not too sure. I do know that it's mixed with OG Kush x GDP x Durban Poison. That is the genetics of the Cherry Pie strain.

18. if it is a true OG kush, which is technically a landrace strain from the hindu kush. i plan to follow your grow, a buddy of mine is supposed to get a couple of seeds of this strain. it will be interesting to see how it goes as we plan on putting them outdoors next spring.

19. There Lookin great Doc! I had a little mishap in my grow but im back on track.....ill update later when the lights cut on...

Boston

20. @Samiel - if you want I can find out from the guy i bought my clones from if it is a true OG kush genetic.

@Boston - Thanks bro! Forreal? what happened? I had a lil on mine too.