JoeBlow's Perpetual Dank

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by joey fats, Jun 13, 2011.

1. :DWelcome To JoeBlow's Journal:D

I have mother plants of Blue Cheese(BigBudda), Chocolope(2 diff phenos)(DNA), HeavyDutyFruity(TH), Grapefruit Haze(NextGen.) and L.A. Confidential(3 moms all the same dankass purple pheno)(DNA).

I have (2) 1000watters in flowering and will run full batches of 9 to 16 clones, depending on strain, once a month. Give or take a little, but an average of 8 weeks in flowering gives me 1 harvest per month of about 16 to 20 ounces.

I will keep this as my only journal going forward. KISS. Keep it simple stupid is how im gonna run it. Pics for reference and pertinent info for growers. Nothing else.

I am finishing my Mekong High and Tangerine Dream, along with 6 ChemDawgG13 clones. I took 17 Grapefruit Haze clones on 6/11/11. They will be my next run b/c i have flowered and it is dank. I also have rooted chocolope, hdf and blue cheese clones from my mothers...they will be put in flowering on 6/19/11 at a very small size. I dont want them to take up a lot of room and i just want track their growth patterns and grade the final product. Any that are not up to par(dank ass fuck and dont stretch like crazy) will get filed vertically or gifted. My legal medical professional perpetual grow kicks off right now. Like turning a page in my book of life.

Pics later.

2. Blue Cheese bubble bucket clones both showing roots out of bottom of netpots today.

Blue Cheese soil clones ready to transplant in 4 days.

GFH mom supercropped again today.

GFH clones (4) need to be transplanted and gifted asap.

GFH clones (17) today is day 2 for them in the dome.

Chocolope clones were watered with superthrive/greenfuse root/mild GO grow today.

HDF clones are rooted, but will spend 1 more day in the dome b4 being transplanted to
    roots potting soil mix.

and i have (2) Burmese Kush (fem) seedlings also.

3. Some pics of dried PowerSkunk...

it is skunk#1 x BlackDomina i believe.

and a couple shots of the tangerine dream @ day 65 of 12/12

Attached Files:

4. Looks sick brother. Im currently working on trying to setup a perpetual grow this september. One of my roommates made a grow box this summer, at the same time ive been working on mine. Wont be quite as intense as yours, but im hoping to be able to pump out a harvest per month... they just might not be a jucy 16-20 ounces like youre expecting haha. Either way i'll be back for tips for sure.

5. the most important thing is getting the steps of the process down, then u upscale when needed/able to. lemme know if anything i can do.

6. Grapefruit Haze mom and 4 clones.

she has been supercropped many times, and i took 17 clones off of her a couple days ago. she is a badass bitch. clones a and mom are in 1:1 ss#4:roots potting soil. she runs best in root soiless mix, but i ran out...

blue cheese mom and 4 clones. mom is in bubble bucket and she is f-ing huge. drinks 1.5 gallons per day, thus the damage from ph flux...she will be fine. 2 clones are in bubble buckets and fully rooted and 2 are in 1:1 ss#4:roots potting soil.

Heavy Duty Fruity are finicky to say the least. will water later today with 600 ppm/6.6 ph nutes. Clones are much slower to root than the chocolope as well. i compare the two b/c i took them both at the same time. hdf take 3 to 4 days longer...totaling about 12 days to fully root riot cube.

Attached Files:

7. I am very excited, to say the least, about this chocolope. it seems i may have 3 different phenos?? maybe 2, but i took a clone from each and will flower them small to determine which mom to make my special lady!!

all chocolopes are in the same ss#4/roots mix.

and the famous, almost infamous l.a. confidential.

my favorite plant ever. stay tuned if you want to know why...lol

all l.a. cons 1:5 LW:roots soiless

Attached Files:

8. I have only ever watered with nutes...every time.

i determine how much i need to flush at the end, by measuring ppm in medium runoff a few weeks b4 harvest is expected.

but this question is about my mother plants

I have my mother plants in 1:1 SS#4:Roots coco/peat mix plus dm. and have been watering steady at 6.5...ph was low as expected in beginning(pelletized lime), but runoff was measured at 6.2 last watering.(so ph rising nicely)

Anyone fill me in on full detail and info about feed then water, feed then water or other interval feeding schedules like that? Why, How etc???

9. Chopped down all my HDF clones and mother plants.:eek:

Very sensitive strain when speaking of nutes and watering frequency. Also, over 1 week to root in root riot cube vs. 3 or 4 days for chocolope and grapefruit haze, and when the HDF's did root, they were not happy.:mad:

I also pulled the Burmese Kush ((2) seedlings)from THSeeds also. just want to focus on chocolope, blue cheese, lacon, grapefruit haze and shark stock.;)

10. subbin over in here brother man...good stuff

11. First 3 pics are the Tangerine Dream. I decided to do what had to be done(supercrop and tiedowns...)to get her to a respectable finish. she is a super crazy stretchy sativa pheno that I would never keep around, but here she is...about 10 days from chop i dont care if she is done. I need the light. :devious:

my 3 chocolope clones. each 1 from a different mother plant.

my 2 blue cheese from my mom.:)

and a bc from a buddy.;)

then we have the grapefruit haze clones that were rooted in rapid rooters then transplanted to 2 gallon (roots soiles:lw/4:1) they will veg for 7 to 10 more days then go into flower.

Attached Files:

12. #12 joey fats, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011
    a pic of my 3 la confidential moms that are just growing up. i know, i know they are almost dry and need to get some love...:eek:that is me over-medicating.:bongin::hippie::smoke::smoking::bongin::confused_2:

and some shots of my 3 diff chocolope moms...in the first pic, the sativa dom mom that has been cropped several times to stay even heightwise with the others. between the 2 others, there is a definite sativa leaner and an indica leaner. imo. what do you guys think?? can you gather anything from the pics??

Attached Files:

13. I can't tell the pics are too small. Can you upload some pics of the chocolopes via a third party like photobucket? Everything is looking healthy though...and that skunk x domina looks amazing.

14. is that how people make them big?? can you help me through the process? i will check it out asap.

15. Create an account at photobucket. Set it to password protected. Upload pics there directly from you hard disk or camera memory card. Post the thumbnail links photobucket provides here.

16. Thanks again for the help Sinsimellia...I will pull the ladies out of the room today, so I can take more detailed pics of the three.

Attached Files:

17. #17 joey fats, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    [​IMG]
    above is the sativa dom chocolope that has outgrown the rest by leaps and bounds
    [​IMG]
    these 2 are the shorter(both about the same height, but one seems to be bushier, and more indica dom., both cropped 1 time)
    [​IMG]
    and a pic of the whole room...not that it helps much. Again Sin I will have more pics later tonight. Thanks for the help.

18. What A Stoner I Am!!! LoLoLoL!! Sorry for the blow-out...will remove worthless posts.

19. I see my pheno in there! Last picture left side.

20. Joe, nice set-up! I always love to see a well put together grow room. Looks like you've got some tasty strains there.

See my responses to your questions in my Dynamite journal.

Bud