1st grow journal. Raskal OG!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TranceKid, Apr 14, 2011.

1. #1 TranceKid, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
    Hey everyone! This is my first medical marijuana grow journal! I'm excited to see how this turns out and what my yield will be. I am very interested in seeing how these plants grow and show their beauty through the stages of life and the high!:)

My vegging setup:
    2ft deepx4 ft wide x 6ft high closet lined with Panda film. oscillating fan. 7 Raskal OG plants in 7 white 3 gallon pots. Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. Complete line of House & Garden nutrients and additives. 240watt Blackstar VEG LED + 2ft 2 Fluorescents fixture. RO water. Temps in the closet range from 68-84 degrees throughout the day. Humidity stays at a range of 40-52%. The plants are about 2 ft away from the led light.

2. Any advice would really be appreciated! I would love feedback so I can improve my growing skills!:)

3. And co2? How do you vent the room? Carbon filter? Temps? Also have you grown with led before? I've wondered what the talk is about but I'm sticking with a 600w HPS for now =P. Check out my journal =) I'm going hydro

4. No carbon filter; I am using ona gel bottles. Vegging doesn't smell that bad and there is no problem with me growing in this room, its 100% medical.

I have never grown with LED nor have I grown with ANY light. This is my first grow and grow journal...Although, this is a VEG LED, not for flowering. I have my flowering equipment in another room waiting for these babies to be ready. I have a 1,000w ballast + 1,000w HPS + hydrofarm air cooled hood + carbon filter, etc for flowering. I will post up my flowering equipment a few days before I put these babies to flower.:)

5. Ahh ok.. sounds a little better, how much you pick that light up for? My light is way to much for my guys right now, I was thinking of investing in a veg led light.

6. It was about $300 including shipping. :) Fits a space of 2x2 really well, but can also do a space of 3x3 pretty good. 4x4 probably not so well..

7. Ew nvm I can't justify spending that on plants that veg for 3 weeks lol. Any reason you chose your strain? I'm assuming you smoked it before, if so how was it? I've never tried but I LOVE smoking new dank

8. Yeah man, its a great smoke. I got it also because I got my hands on 7 clones for a great price! Couldn't let that offer slip...

9. Well this sucks. The fan I had placed in the grow closet has gone out. I put a dual window fan in it's place for the meantime. I gotta go buy another fan..:(

10. I fed my plants today and I did a foliar spray too! I will post a picture update either tomorrow night or Sunday night!

I also made my own signature on Photoshop! Let me know what you guys think!:)

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I64PPOvNQ4g&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - The Seedlings- Raskals OG, Blackwater, White Widow[/ame]

Please look out it !!!
    :hello::hello::hello::hello:

12. nice... i really like that raskal og! lookin good in that coco. SUBBD"

13. any pic updates? sprouts are good to see too!

14. Yeah man it seems like a good strain!
    I'm finding Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil really good! :) I've never tried Coco..

15. Thank omdogg for replay....
    LOL....
    :):):)

16. my bad man i was checkin that dudes video and i meant to say soil when i wrote that lol.. coco is good stuff if you like to add nutes..
    i will be in the back of the room if you need anything just holla!!
    PEACE,MACKdelta9:smoke:

17. #20 TranceKid, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No worries bro! I think that guys grow is looking better than mine ahah