thaspacekadet's perpetual CFL grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by thaSPACEkadet, Apr 10, 2011.

1. #1 thaSPACEkadet, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015

2. #2 thaSPACEkadet, Apr 10, 2011

3. looks pretty good

4. I was curious that's why I stopped buy. I haven't flowered under CFL's before. But I'm planning on experimenting my self. I think your room looks good. I would put some lights from above also that you can raise and lower. Just a thought. I am curious to see how it goes. Keep us updated.

5. #5 thaSPACEkadet, Apr 12, 2011

6. if your having troubles germing in a paper towel i would try it one more time...

but this time do as you originally did, but put it on your cable box and try and keep it dark...let it sit for 3 days or until the tap shows it self

that should work, when i germ with this method i typically get about 80-90 percent of my seeds germinating

good luck, and keep us posted

7. Nice set up -

What kind of miracle grow you using? I am unsure of my crystals because they are in a sandwich bag. They are kind of really pale lime color

8. #8 thaSPACEkadet, Apr 13, 2011

9. Ok well I have this powder called phostrogen that was given to me -
    I don't know much about chems and nutes but any info on when/ how to use it would be great dude.

10. Look pretty good, what's the dimensions of your box? Do you plans in lst'ing, topping or just letting em do there thing? I'm in the process of setting up a stealth cabinet with cfl's I'm Syked tk find something siler to watch compare and take notes from, great job dude

11. #12 thaSPACEkadet, Apr 17, 2011

12. #13 thaSPACEkadet, May 16, 2011

13. Can't wait to see the pictures. :smoke:

14. #15 thaSPACEkadet, May 17, 2011

15. Love the room, looks great.

16. #17 thaSPACEkadet, Jun 19, 2011

17. the side lighting seems to be quite far from the pots. is it a new technique or something to stretch out the lower limbs?

thumbs up on the grow sir very good work.:wave:

18. #19 thaSPACEkadet, Jun 20, 2011

19. I would put duct tape or something to cover your cups. The roots grow towards the light and get stuck to the side of the cup. This can cause many roots to rip off when i comes time for your first transplant.