Bob Marley's Lambs Bread Coco cabinet grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by greg1317, Feb 6, 2011.

1. #1 greg1317, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    I had my grow log on cannabis.com but i think they shut down. When I tried to access the website it didn't come up anymore. So, i'm going to post my grow log on here. I will include pictures up until the 30th of January and I will update the pictures once a week on Sunday to show progress with the first of the updates being tomorrow the 5th.

Heres what i'm using:

Light: Sun system galaxy 400 watt ballast, GE 400watt HPS bulb
    Hood: Xtrasun 6in air cooled hood
    Fan: 8in in line fan
    Grow area: 33inX33inX72in WxLxH
    nutrients: Pure blend pro grow vegetative formula, Pure blend pro Bloom fruit and flower formula, Liquid Karma, Cal-mag, great white, sweet raw, super thrive, Dyna Tek silicon solution, and hydroplex
    Grow Medium: Just Coir Coco
    Strain: Bob Marley's Lambs Bread
    Source: Rock Wool clones
    Day Temps: 71-78*F
    Night Temps:60-75*F

below is a picture of my cabinet from the outside.

[​IMG]

below is a picture of my hood. I have one side of ducting coming out leading up to the 8in inline fan. I have a 6in reducer attached to the fan leading into the box on the top. The air is sucking in through the light from an intake which is on the front left. With the amount of CFMs the 8in inline fan provides I do not need any other fans with this sealed box. Its a wind tunnel from the intake on the front left to the light. The opening of the light is just above the canopy bringing fresh air through the top of the canopy.

[​IMG]

below you can see the plants when they were first transplanted. This was on the 14th of december just 2 days after the transplant into coco. The plants were rooted clones in rock wool cubes.

[​IMG]

The rest of my pictures do not have a date attached to them so i'm just going to post them in chronological order. Up until the start of flower.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had topped my plants when they were 4in in tall and the plant in this picture decided it wanted to continue to grow. Sooo i had to top it again.

[​IMG]

I didn't take pictures for awhile prior to these pictures so theres a lot of growth difference. at this point the plants were about 18-20in tall. Which is when i started flower.

[​IMG]

This brings us to the start of flower. Which started on the 17th of January. Below are the plants on the 17th. They were 18-20in tall at this point.

[​IMG]

Here is the canopy on the 24th.

[​IMG]

Below you can see some buds starting to form on the 24th of january. 1 week into flower.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are the plants on the 30th

[​IMG]

Below you can see the buds on the 30th 2 weeks into flowering. The plants are 36in at this point.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats what i have for now. I'm going to update tomorrow which will be 3 weeks into flowering.

2. Ok so i just finished week 3 of flower. Monday will be the first day of week 4. The buds are looking pretty good and the plants are about 40in tall. Thats about 4in of growth in the past week. They are starting to slow down their stretching. Heres a bunch of pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. looking good man. im puling up a chair.

4. being that bob and peter are some of my most favorite artist...i had done a lot of research on the lambs bread or breath....whatever one you prefer to call it....its a beautiful plant from what i have seen and i hope you get those nice deep blues and purples :D looking really good man! wish these were not sativa dom tho...i would be on top of them for a gro :smoke:

5. keep it up brother! It really looks like those clones i gave you are jammin! Botanicare FTW

6. thanks guys. I've been doing my best. I'll keep updating once a week. Thanks for looking in.

7. this particular cross of lambs bread that i'm growing has an amazingly balanced high. Thats why I like it. I'm usually more of an indica man but this marley is great.

8. how many weeks does your strain go before completion?

9. This strain takes 8-9 weeks to flower. I usually let it run 9 because I like to have more of a body high when i smoke it. When you let it run 9 it balances out really nicely.

10. subbed in. Looking good so far.
    Bless.:smoke:

11. I just finished week 4 of flower and the flowers are developing great. I think the plants maxed out on height at around 42in each. There is one plant that grew to about 45in and has a nug protruding from the canopy. I have some pics of that below. Heres a pic of the plants from the outside of the box.

[​IMG]

Heres some pics of the nugs. this first one is the nug that is coming out of the top of the canopy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well thats all for this week. Let me know what you think. Post your thoughts. Thanks for looking in.

greg

12. Looking Sweet!:smoke:

13. true.
    :ey: Sexxy looking ladies in there....

Haven't heard someone mention this strain in a loooong time..locked in.
    Blessed.
    B.

14. #14 greg1317, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011

Sauchboss grew this strain back in march of last year and posted on here. Not sure if you saw his grow log or not. These plants are from the same mother as his plants. Sauchboss' strain turned purple though cause his temps got really low. We have been keeping this strain alive. We originally got the seed from some bud we got from a clinic here in CA. It was their top shelf bud and at the time we paid $65 for an 8th. We really got lucky that the seed turned out to be female cause we only found one seed.

15. I am new to GC so I haven't seen the original thread you mention, but am going to look it up. Love that you guys working together to keep the strain going. The last time I heard lambsbread was in JA. Only one or two people growing the real deal in JA. You have to go to the West Coast (Negril, etc) to get even close to it. You are blessed to be able to grow this. :hello:

From what I recall really tight buds, and verrrrry sticky. Last I tried some, it put me to sleep after a few puffs of a spliff..:smoke:

Can't wait on the smoke report...

This site rocks.
    Jah guide and protect.

16. I'm going to wait until this coming sunday to post again. I'm going to wait until there is significant growth from the last pictures. So I will post again on sunday.

17. Its been awhile since my last post. Almost three weeks now. I didn't want to post pictures that didn't look much different from the last pictures so i waited. I'm glad too cause I think these pictures show the development. I took these pictures on the third but posted this on the 4th. Which is why the date says the third. I'm coming up to the end of week 7. Week 8 starts on Monday. I started Mother of all blooms or M.O.A.B. on the 24th of February. I started with one quarter strength and have been upping the dose every watering until i reach full strength. I reduced my fertilizers to about 60% and cut out the hydroplex, great white, and silicon solution. The nugs are frosting up pretty nicely. heres some closeups as well as some overall pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

K, well thats all. I probobly won't post again until harvest which is in 2 weeks. See you then.

18. good job man.those nugs are the bomb.

19. thanks man. I appreciate it. I've been working hard to get these nugs looking good. Hopefully they smoke as good as they look. Where i'm from this time of year is perfect for indoor growing. The temps stay in a great range without any a/c or heating. My temps when the light is on stay around 72-78*F. When the light the temps are in the mid 60s. A few times the temps have gone into the high 50s but only before i moved my light cycle. I had the light cycle on 12/12 turning on at 6pm and turning off at 6am. When the lights turned off at 6am the temps were sometimes in the mid 50s outside so my box got down to those temps. I let the lights stay off for another hour until 7pm and let the cycle run until 7am instead. This moved the light cycle forward an hour. At that time of the morning moving the time the lights turn off forward makes a huge difference because the sun is up by 7am. This kept the temps in the mid 60s which is perfect for lights off.

I used silicon solution which helped produce resin and trichomes. I also used sweet raw which helps with resin production in the same way that molasses would. So between those two things plus all the other nutrients I have been using it has worked out.

Right now i'm running

Sweet Raw
    M.O.A.B.
    Cal-mag
    liquid karma.
    Pure blend pro bloom

I've cut down on the pure blend and liquid karma as i've increased my moab and completely cut out the hydroplex and silicon solution. The nugs have gotten really big since i started the moab. its definitely making a difference. I was going to use shooting powder but I ended up just using the moab cause I had it already. It seems to be working out.

20. i've got a buddy coming to visit me from arizona so I cut off a nug early. I'm excited to see how it smokes. It should be dry within a couple of days.